July 14, 2018
Waterproof Bicycle Cover 200×100 Cm
Magarrow 190T Bike Cover Waterproof Bicycle Covers Rain Sun Dust Wind Proof With Lockhole for City Mountain Bike, Road and Racing bike
- Protect your bike from rain, dust, sunshine and scratches.
- With windproof buckle, keeping your bike secure even in the windy conditions.
- Still, works well keeping the bikes out of the weather.
- It did blow off in a huge wind storm but we can secure it better.
Bike Cover for 2 Bikes, Beeway 190T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle Cover Anti Dust Rain UV Protection for Mountain Bike / Road Bike with Lock-holes Storage Bag
- The Beeway bike cover will provide an EXCELLENT INDOOR / OUTDOOR PROTECTION for your bikes.
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF PROTECTION: Beeway bike cover is made of WATERPROOF 190T Nylon material with PU coating.
- Anti-UV / Waterproof / Dust-proof, well protected your bike from any scratches.
- STAY ON DURING HIGH WINDS: Elasticated front – middle – back hems and buckle on the middle to keep the cover in place during high winds.
- Two lock-holes at the front wheel area that can be used with your bikes for a double security from bike theft while providing an adequate protection from adverse weather conditions.
- BIG ENOUGH FOR MOST BIKES OR 2 BIKES: Suitable for most of mountain bike, city bike up to 29″ wheel size, and 2 bikes up to 26″ wheel size ( A little SMALL for 2x 29″ bikes ).
- Whether you store your bicycle inside a garage or in the yard, you want it to stay dry, without dust or scratches and protected against sunlight – that’s what this high quality 190T Nylon waterproof cover will do for you.
- T Nylon with PU coating, extremely durable
-Security eyelets at the front, enabling the cover to be locked securely through the bikes front wheel, deterring theft (lock not included).
- Storm strap at the middle, which keeps the cover in place on windy days.
- Elastic hems at the front middle and rear to allow for a nice snug fit under both wheels.
- High quality drawstring pouch for easy and convenient storage.
- We are still learning to position the two bikes for 100% coverage, but it easily covers the seat and other components that suffer from sun and rain.
- The material seems good and I love that it has the elastic on the bottom.
- It’s big enough that it covers the whole stroller and then some, which I like.
- I’m able to tuck it under the wheels to help prevent any weathering.
- I is just bit too small to cover two full size mountain bikes because of the wide handlebars.