September 14, 2018
Water Bottle El Nino Steel-black-red
– The bottle is made of non-toxic material.
– Push lid.
– Sealed with the rotation of the mouthpiece.
– Capacity: 500 ml
– Color: steel-black-red
Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap (2 Pack) | Best Way to Keep Your Phone and Valuables Safe and Dry | Perfect for Boating Swimming Snorkeling Kayaking Beach Pool Water Parks
- Doesn’t matter if it’s a splash, a spill, or total immersion, the Waterproof Pouch (2 Pack) from Blue Sky Basics has you covered with trusted Triple Seal Protection up to 32 feet (10 meters) underwater.
- The translucent pouch is Touch Screen-Friendly, enabling you to text and talk while you soak up some sun.
- Protect your cash, credit cards, and passport in the opaque pouch, so thieves cannot ruin the vacation of a lifetime.
- EXTRA LONG FOR EXTRA COMFORT – Tired of straps that are way too short, flimsy, or easy to lose?
- Whether you’re white water rafting down the Colorado River, snorkeling in the Caribbean, zipping down the slides at Six Flags, or just taking a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of Maui, the Blue Sky Basics Waterproof Pouch Set has you covered!
- You’re Fully Covered by Our 100% Lifetime Guarantee✔ At Blue Sky Basics, we want to make sure your valuables stay safe and dry just as much as you do
✔ Put our premium waterproof pouches to the test for yourself – easy instructions included in packaging
✔ If you aren’t absolutely delighted, just let us know for a prompt 100% refund or free replacement set This will be one of your coolest purchases ever.
- Order Now to get your Blue Sky Basics Waterproof Pouch Set before this amazing deal evaporates!
- Please ensure you are purchasing from Blue Sky Basics and pay special attention to the “shipped from and sold by” information for the product you are considering purchasing.
- Seller Warranty DescriptionAt Blue Sky Basics, we’ve got you covered for life.
- If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your Waterproof Pouch Set, whether that’s next week or next summer, you can easily reach out to us.
- We will give you a prompt 100% refund with a smile or replace it absolutely free.
- We take customer service very seriously, and that’s our promise to you.
- My husband has diabetes, so it was important to have his insulin safe and within reach.
- But what good is having your items safe from getting wet when the strap isn’t even sewn properly?
- The strap came right off the bag as it had little to no stitching at all.
- Would have been real nice to have this happen while snorkeling on upcoming vacation.
- Please check to make sure your straps are stitched snug.
- I would put my iphone, wallet, and carkeys in would snorkel for hours.
- I would guess that it was in the water aound 30 hours over two weeks without even a hint of dampness inside.
- Last time we went to Hawaii, I ruined a brand new iphone snorkeling, so needless to say, I was somewhat sceptical, but did the test of the pouches and instructed when received and they held up great.
- Kept our valuables safe and dry while snorkeling in Puerto Rico.
- Can’t wait to use it this next summer when paddle boarding.
- These are awesome, I used them while swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas and snorkeling in St.Johns.
- These protected my cell and credit cards, no water leaked in.
- We are avid snorkelers and tend to stay in the water for 2 to 3 hours of the day.
- Did not give 5 stars as I did not submerge it in the water.
- I have tested them at home as instructed by the company.
- Used the waterproof pouch 6 times and it worked perfectly.
Celtek Men’s Gore-Tex El Nino Over Mitten
- The lowest temperature i have used these in was recently (01/26/2018) in Japan, at about -20 C with wind chill.
- Warm, comfy, but not as much breathability in the gloves, which is fine if it`s not warm out.
- You would not want to wear these in spring conditions, your hands will get sweaty.
- I am continuing to use these gloves until the end of the season at the resort I am working at in Japan (Zao Onsen Ski Resort), and i`m sure they will carry through just fine for the rest of the season.
- Bottom line I HIGHLY recommend these gloves to people in need of warm gloves skiing/snowboarding or living in cold areas.