April 23, 2018
Universal Bike Grease WD-40 Bike Lube 250 Ml
High quality PTFE grease for all weather conditions. Protects against corrosion.
The product ensures the year-round protection of the bike.
The high quality PTFE grease ensures proper lubrication and protection of the chain. It penetrates deeply into the mechanism, leaving a protective coating that protects all movable parts from corrosion.
Lubegard 61016 Premium Universal Lubricant, 16 oz.
- For gasoline engines with an oil capacity up to 4 quarts.
- Restore and protect your engine, save fuel, increase power.
- LUBEGARD PREMIUM UNIVERSAL LUBRICANT was originally formulated for the safe assembly and disassembly of transmissions, engines, gear boxes & pumps.
- It’s also ideal for use as a general all purpose lubricant in thousands of other applications including; automotive, marine, industrial, household, small equipment, recreational, etc.
- This unique product contains LXE (Liquid Wax Esters) Technology, which allows the product to strongly attach to metal surfaces giving superior lubrication properties.
- Contains New Biosynthetic formula with superior cold flow properties.
- It protects equipment and is non-harmful to the user or environment!
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply as needed to penetrate, lubricate and prevent against rust.
- The main reason why is it’s synthetic nature which doesn’t cause it to gum up.
- An unlike silicone products, which wear off in short order, this product keeps lubricating.
- One problem I had with a small razor I use to trim hair was it would freeze up and stop working periodically due to gumming up of the lubricant such as WD40.
- Because it operated off three AA batteries, it had no power to break up the gum deposits, particularly when the batteries run low.
- I was about to give up on the razor and dump it for a new one until I tried this lubricant.
- So far it frees up the blades on the razor and keep it running fine.
- I daresay this is the closest thing to a miracle lubricant that I’ve seen.
- I can understand why it’s recommended for components in automatic transmissions, which is why I bought it in the first place.
- I’ve tried all kinds of “super lubricants” but this one works better than all the rest.
- Have used it on hinges, rusty tools, sliding door tracks, electric fan bearings.
- Does not dry out or form a sticky film, and the pump bottle with tube works much better for control than spray cans or squeeze bottles.
- Lubeguard products say what they do and do what they say.
- Great for reassembly of engine parts.Will be buying more.
Benchmark Fluids BFUN-32oz Universal-Lube – Penetrating Lubricant, 32 fl. oz., Tin Can
- Loosens stuck-rusty parts, displaces moisture and lubricates, while providing corrosion protection.