November 7, 2018
Tire Ruben 24×1 3/8 Gray V 69 HOOK 37-540
RubenHook bicycle tire ideal for tourism and city driving.
Name-RUBENA V69, HOOK
Size-24 x 1 3/8 (ETRTO: 37-540)
24″ Wheelchair / Mobility / Cycle Inner Tube – 24″ x 1 3/8″ – Universal Schrader/Auto Valve – FREE SHIPPING! FREE VALVE CAP UPGRADE WORTH $4.99!
- I keep a set of solid core wheels and tires for work and when I know I’m going to do things that get the tires dirty.
- Both were shipped at the same time – ad arrived together.
- If you do anything outside in your chair, better have a good supply of slime.
- Discount Bicycle Inner Tubes – Quality Bike Tube with Quality Price!
Kenda K143 Bicycle Tire – 24 x 1 3/8 – 03410M05
- Of the racing style tires that first came with my wheelchair wheels.
- Sadly they charged me more because somehow I could tell my tires to weld themselves to the rim.
- I admit it is a tough start, but once started then the walking of the bead is not that bad really.
- Took me 30 minutes for the both, that was taking them off, and putting them back on and inflating them.
- The Pros punctured 3 to four tubes every time they worked on my wheels.
- IS THIS REALLY THE ONLY PLACE TO SELL AN ODDBALL SIZED TIRE?
- They look like some of the standard style wheelchair tires due to the color alone.
- I will buy these again, but in Black, or some other color if able to.
- They have the worst surfaces for manual wheelchair users.
- And, these tires will get dirty, but not anywhere as much and for as long as my 110 PSI racing style tires that came with my wheels.
- These 55 PSI ones somehow self clean as I roll on other surfaces.
- It is so cool not to need to clean the wheels off all the time.
- These are like cross trainer like tread, it is not aggressive like my Mountain Bike tires on my larger rims.
- Now that tread will rip up gloves, and shred hands if not careful.
- The tires are sold as a single item (not a pair) to clear up any confusion.
- The tires I got are a light gray color as oppose to the darker gray shown in the picture.
- I do not have any black marks left behind as someone else said.
- They feel great, I had bald tires before and I could tell a difference the moment I sat in the chair from putting the new ones on.
- Thinking about ordering a couple extras for down the road.
- I watched a video about how to change a wheel chair tire.
- And though I have changed many bike tires in the past, this made it easier to do.
- Because, I’m trying to replace my old worn tires with these new ones — and because I have a solid rubber insert in place of an air intertube (to avoid flat tires), I haven’t found a bike repair shop that do the work for me.
- I feel I should have received a full refund since the wording of the ad stated they were bicycle tires.
- The tires are rugged and provide a lot of traction for my sons wheel chair.
- They are much better than the tires that came with the wheel chair and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of wheelchair tires.
- The next time we need tires, I will surely look for these.
- My hands stay much cleaner compared to using the original tires.
- Had to return the item and haven’t gotten my refund yet.