August 14, 2018
Thule FreeRide 561 Aluminum Bicycle Holder
A professional grip designed for supporters of bicycle mounting behind the front fork.
Suitable for all types of bicycles.
The quality of performance is at the highest level.
– Latching clamping mechanism adjustable for all types of forks.
– Lightweight and elegant aluminum construction.
– Also for bicycles with disc brakes and a rigid 20 mm axle (adapter included)
– Zebra adjustable straps with tires up to 2.5″for easy loading and unloading of bikes, guaranteeing a solid mounting at the same time.
– Recommended solution for transporting bikes on roofs with delicate or unusual frames (eg carbon)
– Universal fast fastening allows mounting on various carrier beams, up to 60 mm wide.
– The holder is pre-assembled and no tools are required.
– the maximum weight of the bicycle is 17 kg.
– The locks included.
– The locks secure both the bike in the holder and the handle on the base carrier.
– Compatible with the Thule One Key System. With this solution, you can get rid of various keys and use only one for all Thule products.
– The set includes T-slot adapters (20x20mm)
designed for direct mounting of the holder in the grooves T of the carrier beams.
Max number of bikes-1
Assembly without tools-YES
Frame diameter (mm)
Adjustable straps for mounting kol-TAK
Closing the bicycle in the carrier-YES
Closing the handle on the basic carrier-YES
Mounting on aero beams-YES
Meets City Crash standards-YES
Material-Steel / plastic
Adapter for T groove (20×20 mm)
– In set
Adapter for T-slot (30×23 mm)