July 18, 2018
The MTB FSA ORBIT C 1-18″ H 16 8 Black
MTB FSA ORBIT C 1 1/8″rudder in black
FSA Orbit Option T Kit Angle Headset 50/55mm Tapered .5°-1.5° MTB Bike NEW
- It uses 45 degree sealed angular contact bearings top and bottom and is finished by an alloy top cover.
- SPECS: Manufacturer: FSA Model: Orbit Option T Kit, 1-1/8″, No.
FSA TH-855 Headset
- They’re cheap though so it was easy and financially painless to replace.
- It’s probably going to last a few years of good maintenance, or a season on my SSCX.
- My notes: I don’t even know how many bikes I’ve installed these on any more.
- One oddity is they seem to be compatible with the stock fork bottom races that many bikes ship with (I’ve installed a fork with the FSA race and bearings on a Polaris Ranger frame with the stock generic cups in and it’s worked perfectly for the last 3 years).
- I suppose FSA must also supply these as OEM components to companies selling ready-to-run mountain bikes.