April 23, 2018
The Front Basket Removes The Quick” Click” Assembly With The Black Mounting Bracket
People who like regular cycling, as well as those who use it sporadically, we recommend a great cart, which does not take much space, is very handy, and at the same time necessary while drive.Idealny both on short routes, and further travel. You can keep keys, bags, drinks, sandwiches and bigger purchases in it. It is characterized by the unique ease of assembly – "click" type-as well as the possibility of removing the basket from the bike with just one move, which is extremely helpful especially when we are in a hurry or have a large shopping. It is also very solidly made and equipped with a convenient handle. Designed in black, it is suitable for both bicycle and gentlemen. It is mounted on the steering wheel, thanks to which we have control over its contents and we do not have to check whether anything has fallen out, exposing ourselves to collapse or collision with another vehicle. It is also light-a vase weighing less than a kilogram. Compatible with bicycles with wheels: 24″, 26", 27″and 28".
The dimensions of the basket: 25 (height)
x 34 (width)
x 26.5 (dl)
centimeter. Weight with attachment is about 935 grams.
– The basket is quickly mounted on the handlebars, very practical and strong CLICK holder.
– We take off the basket with one move!
– Practical application for tours and shopping!
Compatibility-20″, 24", 26″, 27" and 28″wheels.
Weight around-935 g (with attachment)
bin load up to 3 kg
BV Bicycle Cycling Map Sleeve Quick-Release Front Basket Frame Tube Handlebar Bag with Two Mesh Pockets, Bike Pouch for Mountain, Road, MTB, Folding Bike
- Two mesh pockets with bungee cord drawstrings hold water bottles, snacks and additional gear.
- It comes with a quick-release mount and rubber sizing shims so you can press the button and remove the bag in 3 seconds!
- The bag has a carrier handle on top and a shoulder strap so you can take it off the bike and take it with you!
- There is 3M reflective trim on the outside to help aid in nighttime safety and the additional strap on the front allows you to attach lights or reflectors when cycling.
- The two pull tabs help to make unzipping the lid faster and easier.
- Pull tabs double as hangers for lights, key chains, etc.
- I chose BV because I purchased their panniers (or as I like to call them, saddlebags) and have been using them for a year of bike commuting and, for the most part, think they’ve been great for the price.
- I knew from the get go that I wanted to use a handlebar bag facing me as I was riding instead of towards the front tire.
- I also needed it to fit with the 2 Blackburn rechargeable headlights (another great accessory) that I have.
- The result is that the bag fits perfectly in both respects so compatibly that it was scary!
- I coated the outside of the bag, as I did my saddlebags, with silicone spray to ensure waterproofing.
- I’ve read several reviews that people were having trouble keeping the bag in place and the screws are awful and hard to assemble to the handle bars.
- One has to be mindful of the weight limitations as described in the product description.
- If getting the screws installed properly is too challenging, then take it to your LBS and they should be happy to do it for you for free.
- The screws need to be gradually tightened to give the shims a chance to compress to a tight fit.
- Don’t cinch ’em down the first time you turn the Allen wrench on the screws.
- Tighten till snug, leave overnight, then snug some more.
- I do agree that, ideally, the map sleeve could use a zip lock to fully ensure waterproofing, but there are ways around that, too.
- I pulled the map pouch off altogether but it’s handy to have.
- I’ve gone through a couple of rear rack velcro bags and this hit the sweet spot of price/size and the whole easy on and off thing.
- I hate fiddling with velcro rear rack bags and didn’t want to invest for one of the proprietary rack and interchangable systems that can get up to 60 and 80 bucks.
- This wasn’t a production to get on and with it’s shoulder strap and a simple hand hold on one side , it’s perfect for a run to the market for a couple of steaks and a six pack.
- The mounting gear keeps the bag out in front of my handle bar far enough so it doesnt mess up my brake wires.
- I have an Avenir seat and hand grips that I love, but no regrets for going with the BV.
- The crucial feature on handlebar bags is the combination mounting and quick release system, which is excellent on the BV.
- I was a little worried about how the bag would clear all the brake cables etc., but it worked just fine.
- The mounting system has a very good design for eliminating unwanted forward rotation and setting the bag at the desired angle.
- The quick release system is almost as good as that on some high end bags I’ve used.
- The map sleeve is velcro mounted so it can be reversed or removed.
- The overall quality of fabric, stitching, and construction is very good.
- The only negative is the generic zippers- they look and work fine, but nothing works or lasts like good YKK zips.
- Just back from 2 weeks cycling around Holland with this bag.
- The map pocket seals OK when folded in half, but needs a better closing-sealing system when used fully opened.
- I had to use 3 small stationary spring clamps to seal against the rain.
- I had a bit of trouble installing the mounting system, but I’m not especially mechanically inclined.
- The bag tilts forward on my 1985 Trek bike, due to the older-style handlebar-stem combo.
- Tilt it high for a road bike with integrated shifters so that lever does not hit the bag when shifting.
- Don’t over-tighten quick release bracket so that you avoid damaging the bracket.
- While it is made of a hardened plastic, it is not invincible.
- Better to tighten a bit more if you need too if you find the weight is causing the bag to lower itself / interfering with the shifter.
- Took off a star because:
– the zippers don’t look to be highest quality, might last forever, who knows, but would have preferred better quality zipper.
- I would not expect this bag to be fully waterproof and would suggest using plastic bag inside or spray it with waterproofing if you expect to commute in heavy rain.
- But, because it slips so easily on the handle bar, it hangs completely downwards when you have stuff in there, does not take much.
- I tightened everything down as much of i could but that didn’t not work.
- Wish it stayed up better and it would be the perfect basket.
- For me it’s a towel, coil lock, multi-tool, wallet, car key, lightweight jacket, extra t-shirt, tube, repair kit, small pump.
- I have yet to use the side mesh pockets, but as cooler weather arrives and I might need to carry or wear tights, headband, etc., there’s still room.
- Love how the bracket fits on the handlebars and how easy it is to unclip the entire bag when you make a pit stop.
- If you add more than a water-inside this thing, it will droop halfway to your wheel.
- In short, there is no internal frame (or not that I could tell).
- It’s just padded fabric sewn together into a rectangular shape.
- Thought I finally had it, then ‘pop’, the bracket that attaches to the handlebars broke.
- The bag itself was very nice but useless without a bracket.
- It is large enough to hold every thing you need and the map sleeve is great!
VIBRANT ALL IN ONE Travel Mug – TEA INFUSER Bottle – Insulated HOT COFFEE THERMOS – Cold FRUIT INFUSED Water Flask – Food grade LEAK PROOF Tumbler Double wall Stainless Steel 16.9 oz
- CAUTION: Freshly Steep Tea or Brewed Coffee will burn your tongue if bottle is capped right away.
- INDUSTRIES FIRST- Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Bottle with 2 PIECE STEEPER STRAINER MESH INFUSER.
- PREMIUM MATTE GRIP FINISH – Will not slip like other flask with a slippery finish, our powdered coded finish allow for the best grip.
- HOT UP TO 12 HRS COLD UP TO 32 HRS – BPA FREE- Beverage stays at a consistent temperature unlike flimsy plastic bottles that leech harmful chemicals and substances into your liquid.
- PERFECT FOR HOME/WORK/TRAVEL/OUTDOOR’S ACTIVITES- Fit’s cup holders, Durable Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Place loose tea leaves in the bottom of bottle snap in tea strainer and fill up with hot water.
- Now you have hot tea all day
Place sliced fruits/Lemon in the bottle, add ice, and fill with cold water.
- Snap infuser in place and enjoy the ice cold infused water all day.
- Made of Durable stainless steel, environment-friendly, high durability.
- FDA stainless steel material ensures that it is harmless.
- FDA stainless steel made tea filter, aging-resistant, heat-resistant.
- Fully-automatic spray painting technology which makes the adhesive force of the paint 10 times stronger, effectively preventing the coat damage problem.
- We are so certain that our Double Wall Vacuum bottle will keep your Beverage Cold up to 24 hours / Hot up to 8 hours that we offer a 90 day no-questions-ask refund policy.
Inside had parts that looked unfinished on the brushed stainless steel (I returned 1/2 with this issue with a full refund.
- Tried again to reorder a new one)
Around the lip of the container, it is beginning to rust (this is one my replacement bottle).
- I will be ordering a new bottle soon, but not from this company unfortunately.
- I really wanted to like this product, but it was failed in quality too many times.
- I have found you can put the tea leaf holder in place and slowly pour hot water into the unit i.e.
- That way you don’t overfill and don’t burn your hands if overfilled.
- It does what it is supposed to do and no messing around with seals, tops and tea leaf holder like a glass unit I bought prior.
- The 2-peice basket is easy to use and holds more than enough tea for a strong cuppa.
- It holds heat well, I’d say it holds heat from very hot to just cooling past optimal drinking for a good 4-5 hours.
- For comparison sake, the tea is still mildly warm after 12 hours.
- Mine has not leaked, it seals tightly (it can seal VERY tightly if you don’t pre-heat the tumbler before putting boiling hot water in it).
- It looks good, fits easily into my back pack sleeve, and is easy to hand wash.
- The only thought I have for future designs is having a way to drink without having to unscrew the top completely.
- Hint: if you want your tea to steep faster, put in the basket and slowly pour the hot water in.
- If you want to quickly fill and go, pour in the water then insert the basket, making sure the water level is to the top of the basked screen.
- In fact, I just bought a 2nd one to leave in my Owners Locker at WDW.
- Keeps tea hot for hours, comparable to Zojirushi or other high end thermos brands.
- Filter basket is small, fine for most but also works great for my wife who puts multiple tablespoons of bulk tea in the main compartment, rebrewing with hot water many times, and uses the basket to keep leaves down when she drinks.
- I use as travel tea pot too, just use hotel hot water to make my own tea and savor over hours.
- Very strong steel case, already dropped it from 3 ft height several times on hard concrete (I’m clumsy), only very slight scratches and dents.
- And this one is absolutely the best one I have ever had !
- When I put boiling water in it it stayed “to hot to drink ” for over 4 hours …
- I love my loose leaf tea to have lots of room so I pour directly Into container and pop in the “tea bin” lid as a strainer !
- But something I hate about this which was the #1 reason why I purchased it was because I am not a morning person and like to make my coffee to leave out the door!
- Now, the problem is as follow, I pour in my coffee into the thermal and keep in mind I filled it up till the line and closed it.
- After day 2 I decided to walk with it in my hand upward and the coffee still came out!
- So if you want this product for on the go I do not recommend it, I consider it a waste of money.
- I just use it at home now for when I want to keep things warm.
- When I got to it 12 hours later it was still warm enough to fog up my glasses!
- With the stainless basket and liner my tea had perfect flavor.
- It also is one of very few thermos that fit the cup holder in my rig which is huge.
- I was worried at first that not having a “sippy” type lid would be a big draw back for me, because I am very klutzy.
- I can honestly tell you that if you leave the basket in and drink, even it you rock it a bit it doesn’t spill much.
- Also, when you screw the lid on, you can turn it upside down and shake the crap out of it there was no leaking at all!
- He uses it for work, says it can keep his tea hot for 6-8 hours.
- This one has a very small infuser/filter that doesn’t hold as much tea as some of my others so not as much re-steeping.