April 23, 2018
The Bicycle Bell Din Dong Chrome Large
A very loud bicycle bell is irreplaceable when we find ourselves on a bicycle path that carelessly follows, for example, a school trip.
Our chromed ding-dong will not only help you clearly communicate your presence ("out of the way, sledzie!"), but it will also be a stylish addition to your one-piece. Diameter: 7.5 cm
Thomson Bike Products X4 Four Bolt Aluminum Alloy 0O x 40 x 31.8mm Black X4 Bike Stem
- Enduro and downhill riders can run Thomson confidently, yet X4 is light enough for cross country and cyclocross.
- X4 offers precise steering and tracking for the ultimate in control while riding.
- Too many modern mountain bike stems sacrifice strength and torsional stiffness for a few grams of saved weight.
- The Thomson X4 is the leader in strength and stiffness.
- X4 offers precise steering, tracking, and more control while riding, all wrapped up in a beautiful design.
- Certified to: EN 14766 2006 MTB and DIN CERTCO: 2006 MTB.
- It features a traditional steerer clamp that is shaped to save weight and to be knee friendly.
- X4 is absolutely the best combination of strength and weight available.
- Thomson stems are the strongest in the industry, meaning enduro and downhill riders can run Thomson confidently.
- The stem is one piece of solid 7000 series aluminum extruded billet precision, machined by Thomson in our Macon, Georgia factory.
- It’s built and tested to the same standards as our aerospace parts, and it’s the best stem for all-around mountain bike and cyclocross riding.