April 23, 2018
The Bellelli B-1 CLAMP Bicycle Seat Is Mounted On A Meringue Box
The Bellelli B-one Clamp bicycle seat equipped with 3-point seatbelts will provide a safe and comfortable travel for your child.
The seat is attached to the luggage. It has adjustable feet with zapieciami and soft pad.
– The shape of the seat guarantees the safe transport of the child
– Comfortable padding provides comfort while driving
– Easy assembly and dismantling
– Adjustable feet with clasps
– Adjustable 3-point safety belts
– Fastening to the carrier
– TUV certificate
– Compliance with the European standard EN 14344
Bellelli Pepe Rear Mounted Baby Carrier
- The American Society for Testing and Materials was formed in 1898, founded by Charles B.
- Dudley, Ph.D., a chemist with the Pennsylvania Railroad.
- All three seat mounting types have a quick release feature with the yellow button releasing the seat from the mount.
- Standard Mount: Bellelli Replacement Bracket for Child Seats – 259825 can be installed on a bike to switch the seat in seconds by having different mounting brackets ready to go.
- Bracket can also be transferred to another bike but requires more tools than using the quick release feature.
- I read through many different seats to purchase because I have a 5 yr old son who would rather ride with me than ride his bike.
- I was hesitant looking at other items until I came to this specific seat.
- I have a huffy beach cruiser that came with the attached rack on back.
- This seat was soooooooooooooo easy to attach I had it on and secured in less than 30 seconds after getting it out of the box.
- It was in one piece so absolutely no assembly required other than to slide on rack and tighten the clamps.
- Best of all, he fits perfectly in itand adds no bulky unsteady weight.
- His body is not cramped and I’m free of his appendages unless he reaches out to tap me on the back.
- This will fit any rack right off the bat whether your bike came with one or you have to buy.
- Once its out of the box, one look at it and its obvious what 2 simple steps you have to take.
- My 5 yr old has attmpted to unfasten them when we stop but he is unable.
- It does take a bit of effort which is great because I dont fear him coming loose.
- Also you have to make sure you push down til you hear it snap in place between the legs.
- Want a seat you can use for a while and seiously get your moneys worth from?
- The seat is a bit upright and with a helmet on your child can’t really lean their head back (especially if they fall asleep).
- As the child gets bigger/heavier I assume it will sag a bit more and recline a bit.
- Also, the straps don’t go tight enough for really small children.
- My son is 20 lbs and the straps are a bit loose if not wearing a jacket.
- Also note that the helmet will have to be put on after strapped in.
- Overall a good option compared to some of the more expensive bike seats.
- I did fit my bike, except for I have to replace seat clamp for smaller one, because it was on the way.
- I would not recommend this seat after five years old, because child’s feet get longer with age, and it will touch your feet while you paddle.
- My child loves this seat as well, he wants to go on the ride every day.
- This seat is extremely sturdy, easy to assemble directly onto the bike and I feel confident that my son is safe riding on it.
- It’s the only seat I could find for safety at his weight as I don’t feel secure with the trailers which is just my personal preference.
- I highly recommend this seat, just make sure you read the product instructions on mounting and rear load capacity of your bike.
- Not sure why so many people purchase a rack with this as having one makes it impossible to install.
- The seat goes directly into the bracet provided which attaches to the rail of the bike.
- The metal piece that laces the seat into the bracet becomes its own rack and having a rack under it would make the seat not fit safely.
- Highly recommend this my son and I have had so much fun now that he is too big for the stroller but too stubborn to ride his own bike.
- I use the bike for actual mountain biking at various parks, etc and the other 50% of the time, i’m on leisurely bike rides with my kids.
- Once the seat-post latch is installed (maybe 45-60 minutes if you take your time), it takes less than 5 seconds to remove or attach the seat and be ready for whatever the occasion calls for.
- When attached, the seat is sturdy and safe for my 18 month old.
- I feel like he could definitely use this seat up until he was 3 or 4 years old (my 5 year old actually fits).
- I saw some complaints about the harnesses ‘ease-of-use’ and to be honest, it’s not that hard people!
- The only way it can be difficult is if you try to put the harness on WHILE your child’s helmet is on.
- Put you child in the seat, buckle him in, put his helmet on – voila.
- When removed, all that’s left on my bike is the seat-post latch.
- My legs don’t scrape the latch while riding and it’s not in the way of any of my brake cables or tools.
- Also, i’m still able to keep my water bottle and tire pump mounted on the bike!
- When the seat is removed, it stays together in one piece so I can quickly remove it and set it aside without worrying about loose or fragile parts.
- The only modification that I needed to make was to the seat’s spoke guards which do a great job of protecting tiny legs from the rear wheel and road debris.
- The lowest corner of the guards barely touched my rear tire and would make a little noise while riding.
- It wouldn’t have caused any damage to my bike and the plastic guard would have eventually worn away but I went ahead, with a standard utility knife, trimmed about 1/4″ off – perfection was achieved!
- I can guarantee that your Northrock or standard 26″ Giant brand mountain bike will accept this baby carrier.
- I’m confident that, with minor modifications, this seat would work on most any 26″ cruiser, road, or mountain bike without rear-suspension.
- It took about 2 minutes to install and feels very sturdy.
Bellelli Tiger Baby Carrier Child Bike Seat – Standard Multifix, Relax Multifit, Clamp (Sahara, Yellow – 50lbs.)
- Ergonomic angle for the child`s neck support and wide helmet slot.
- Childproof, parent-friendly safety buckle, with two depth settings in the center of the seat.
- Ample legs/feet side protection to avoid any contacts with wheel spokes.
- Bellelli is an Italian story of excellence, conveyed to grant safety to those you love the most: your Children.
- Bellelli child bike seats were the first in Italy to be licensed with the prestigious TUV-GS certification.
- We have been committing for years to maintain the quality certification standards stated by the UNI EN ISO 9001, which is released by one of the most qualified organization in the world, TUV.
- When buying Bellelli, you give your contribution to make the world a better place.
- WHO WE ARE
Bellelli is distinctly Made in Italy, thanks to technology, vanguard and design.
- HOW WE THINK
From the concept to the store, our Researchers develop and start the production of items conceived, homologated and built to be excellent.
- Non-toxic certified plastic frame, lightweight, resistant and washable.
- Ergonomic angle for the child`s neck support and wide helmet slot.
- High sideboards to increase child support and containment.
- With the baby still in dippers I just added a folded hand towel now to add cushion.
- On long rides it would be nice if this reclined for sleeping kids.