April 23, 2018
Steering Wheel Grips-children’s Bikes LF-10 90mm Pair Black
Good quality grips for children’s cycling made of plastic in black.
They provide good grip. Length 90 m
ENKEEO 12 Sport Balance Bike No Pedal Walking Bicycle with Carbon Steel Frame, Adjustable Handlebar and Seat, 110lbs Capacity for Ages 2 to 6 Years Old
- They usually come with no pedals and chains so the idea is to let kids focus on the balance and counter-steer first and then to pedal later.
- I have 2 kids, one at two years old and the other at five years old.
- I believe balance this Enkeeo 12″ Balance Bike would work for them pretty well so I made the purchase.
- The package contains one Enkeeo Balance Bike, one Bike Stand, one Wrench, one Tube Clamp, two Tube Clamp Caps, four Screw Head Caps, and User Manual.
- A little assembling is required and it took me about 10 minutes to setup everything up.
- The only tool needed is a wrench and it’s included in the package.
- I like that Enkeeo has included protective caps on all screws and clamp parts so kids won’t easily hurt themselves when touching those parts.
- We have tried it on regular roads, paved roads, and tiled roads and my kids have no problem riding on them.
- The build quality of this balance bike is solid and I’m sure it would provide years of fun if properly maintained (regularly tighten the screws are still required).
- It is very well made, I looked it over carefully, and even all the welding and fitting is excellent.
- It required very little assembly and we completed it in less then 15 minutes.
- With the adjustable seat and handlebars it will work with either one of my sons when the youngest is a little older.
- I noticed even the tires are nice and soft, yet firm enough to carry most any child.
- Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone for their children.
- The rubber clips for the exposed bolts on the wheels keep falling off, I just threw them away.
- This balance bike has light weight steel frame, and will grow with my son with adjustable seat.
- Get on and go, just push off the ground and glide, great for learning & balance control, also helps child gain strength.
- My 4 year old son rode this for about 4 weeks and when he was placed in his pedal bike he took off!
- Now my 3 year old is riding the other one that we bought for him and I think he might be in his way to riding a pedal bike in a few weeks as well!
- How it is much more helpful in teach kids to ride a real bike.
- I had three wheeler that I got for him when he turned two, but I don’t see this three wheels would help him to learn to die a real bike in the future.
- So I decided to get this balance bike, and it was a great decision I have made.
- This Balance Bike from Enkeeo is made of high quality material, it is sturdy and durable.
- The size is perfect for my 2,5 year old son, as this bike can be easily adjusted following their high and weight.
- The bike came fast, two days for prime member, the assembling is easy, my husband did it within less than 15 minutes.
- Once it is ready my son, quickly jumped on it and tried it.
- At first, he tried to figure it out, but after 10-15 minutes he was confident to do it outside the house.
- Now, he is already the master of this balance bike, he can actually turning properly by counter-steering rather than leaning away from the turn to settle on the outside wheel for balance.He is also able to manipulate the speed of his bike, slow or fast smoothly, with no fear.
- Next, I am sure he can do couple of other tricks before he ride the real bike soon.
- I think my son will soon be able to learn a peddle bike without training wheels.
- We bought him this and within a little under one week he figured how to balance.
- I like the idea that he can balance and we will not have to deal with training wheels.
- The bike is easy to install and the balance is good for her balance before she tries a real bike Exercise, but also to exercise her guts, good quality, value for money!
- We ordered according to the height/weight chart and it’s still a bit too small for our son.