April 23, 2018
Steering Grips AIM 130 Mm Black-transparent AI08835
Bicycle grips made of rubber with increased density.
They provide a stable grip-they prevent the slipping of the hand. In addition, they guarantee shock absorption of the steering wheel.
Specially laid patterns guarantee an ergonomic fit and maximum grip in almost every snap.
– dampen steering shocks
– DualCompound technology-a soft top layer, and an internal rubber to prevent rotation on the steering wheel
– they provide a very secure grip in virtually any environment.
– high quality rubber with a double density
– ergonomic shape
– plugs included
– Black-transparent color
Brand: AIM bike parts
Wdtpro Kick Scooter for Kids, Atomizing Kid Scooters with LED Light Up Wheels, Rocket Sprayer and Sound Effect, Adjustable Height
- Wide deck and 3 wheel design make riding fun and easy for kids of any skill level.
- The handlebars adjust from 24 to 32 inches from the deck.
- He or she can hang on tightly to the comfortable dual-injection grips.
- Perfect Gift For Kids: Every Child will love this scooter with Cool Sound effect!
- Big Front LED wheels and the rocket style sprayer bring the high bounce lights in the Dark.
- The steering features a curving and carving action that is a little like being on a skateboard but with greater control and maneuverability.
- Kids love the our’s exceptionally smooth glide and strong 3-wheel construction.
- The quality choice in kickboard scooters for school-age kids.
- Features: With 2 big front light up led wheels.
- Rocket scooter design comes with sprayer and sound effection.
- Wheels are made of the highest quality PU which creates an incredibly smooth glide
Lean to steer technology– the lean to steer started here!
- Personal safety is the priority when the rider is about to fall.
- Avoid obstacles and slippery surfaces, such as gravel road and water surface.
- Always wear helmet, gloves, elbow guard and other protective gear for safety reasons.
- Please ride on safe roads and avoid bumpy surface, slippery surface and water surface.
- Children must be supervised by adults when riding the Wheel.
- The lights and the steam make it a special ride on toy.
- Only negatives–filling the water chambers is a little awkward, but not horrendous; the boys say that the scooters a somewhat difficult to turn.
- He is abusolutely attracted by this Jet Sooter.Well made and the light up tires are really cool!
- The handle bar adjusts for taller kids and the three wheels provide stability.
- Very visible at night even with just the wheels lit up.The only thing is definitely a challenge to turn left or right but that’s because you have to lean to turn.
- That’s not the problem with practice for several times.
- My grandson’s friends have the kick scooters with the small wheels.
- I’ve seen the kids on occasion wipe-out with those small wheels tripping over pavement bumps.
- I figured the larger wheels will go over bumps a lot better, and they do.
- If I start rolling with one foot off to one side of the deck, then I can even stand on it with both feet side-by-side after I pick up some speed.
- The two wheels at the front make the scooter very stable.
- So I am rest assured for its sturdy when my grandson rides it.
- My son is 5 ½ and he outgrew his old scooter, but I wish we would have bought him this scooter 3 years ago.
- This scooter will grow with him as he grows and the base is wide.
- His 13 year old brother even sneaks and rides it sometimes.
- Scooter is propelled by only his energy so he is getting good exercise while playing.
- Scooter has many nice features but the cool factor that my son loves is that the wheels light up and the exhaust lights up and it sprays a water mist.
- We are fortunate to live in a neighborhood with a lot of children, and they all love his new scooter.
- Scooter comes ready to ride, but I recommend you add the water and charge it up before you give it to your child or as a gift.
- I promise if you do this the child’s eyes will light up and they might go off and play with it and not open any other gifts.
- First time buying from this seller, and everything went well and delivery was quick.
- Picture – Recommend you have your child wear shoes when they ride, but my son became too excited after opening his gift and off he went.
- You can see how wide the base is and the colorful exhaust & mist even during daylight hours.
- Video – Shot a short video at night so you can get the full effect of the coolness factor.
- Wheels and exhaust are very colorful and enjoyable for all to see plus for safety helps others to see the scooter at night.
- He rides it more than any other ride on toy and is fascinated with the “smoke” coming out the back jets.
- I seached a lot of kids scooter from super market like Walmart.
- Finally, I was attracted by this one for its sprayer effect.
- I was worried that the two wheels are not the most stable and good at balancing, so i thought this would be a good first scooter.
- Loves it, is steady, smooth, doing tricks, and won’t stop riding it for miles and miles (literally miles).
- Light up wheels are a big plus.The most amazing function is it comes with sprayer and sounds.
- It makes my son excited when he plays among his friends.
- It was also deemed ‘cool’ by all the other kids on the street.
- It is stable enough, but I recommended if you buy a scooter you make sure to buy a helmet too for your boys or girls.
- He is 5 years old and it is perfect for him and I love the color yellow.
Okuma Cerros Low Profile Baitcast Reel
- It does crank in the line but, with any high speed reel the power isnt there i get that i knew that when i bought it however jigs and topwater I am fishing heavy line with heavy wire hooks in jigs and frogs but even with the dragstar tightened all the way the drag is not very strong, the only way you can manage a good hookset is by holding thumb on spool during the set the drag will just peel off.
- Also I am always fishing around heavy cover but this drag system lets the fish go wherever it wants to go.
- This is now my semi finesse reel where i need quick line pick up but am using light line with light wire hooks and it works amazing for that buti am still in need of a good reel for jigs and frogs with high speed but enough drag for monster hooksets and control of the fish.
- I first purchased one at the Sealy Outdoors Big Bass Splash in March 2015, they were a vendor set up during the event.
- If you are looking for the best, this is one of the best on the market!
- I would recommend this reel to any one serious about bass fishing.