April 23, 2018
Steel Crank Mechanism 42x34x24T 152mm Black
Robust crank mechanism made of steel. Ideal for economical city bikes. Under the handles with the index
– 42x34x24 to get
– Arms made of steel.
– Steel discs.
– An elegant look.
– The length of the crank arm 152 mm
– Fixing to square
– Recommended bracket axis length 118 mm
Brand: HN Gdynia
Vilano Diverse 1.0 Performance Hybrid Bike 21 Speed Shimano Road Bike 700c
- This bike rides comfortably with the upright flat handlebars, and it comes with water bottle mounts–making it a great choice for commuting, too.
- Ideally, there should be minimum of about 1″-2″ between the rider and the top bar of the bike.
- Column “B” on the size chart is the bike’s stand over height.
- If you are in between sizes, go with the smaller frame size for the most comfortable ride.
- This performance hybrid bike will take you where you want to go.
- Check out Vilano’s extensive online knowledge base with assembly helps, maintenance tips, product information and more.
- The first thing I notice was the frame was different as one other reviewer stated.(CORRECTION: The latest model you see now is what I received.
- It was my first time assembling a geared cycle but Im a handyman so it came with ease.
- It was so easy that when I was finished I was concerned I wasn’t.
- Although there is tuning and truing that will still need to be done.
- The only hiccup was when I had to tune the front brakes.
- The 3 hole tensions mounts were not symmetrically welded.
- The left and right shifters seemed a little stiff at first.
- There will be upgrades in the near future(seat, grips etc.) but thats with every bike.
- Im still deciding on removing the stickers and changing the color.
- If one is looking for a hybrid with reliable components, this is it.
- This is the same bike but I’m sure inventories are running out fast.
- I’ve ridden it 6 times commuting home from work, about 30-40 minutes per ride, and I expect to be satisfied with it for a long time.
- The bike came in a large box, about 3 days before estimated delivery time.
- It was pretty simple to assemble and I didn’t have much difficulty with it.
- I DID initially assemble the handlebars backwards because there are no markings to tell which side is which.
- It’s important to pay attention to where the brake handles are, and most importantly, the gear indicators.
- If I’d seen THAT right away, I’d have assembled correctly the first time.
- The front wheel was a little challenging because it has to fit between those brake calipers AND have the fork sitting in the right place.
- If you can afford it, I’d suggest taking it to a local bike shop to have them check your assembly.
- After assembling, I realized the standover height of this bike is too big for me.
- I can barely stand flat-footed on the ground over the center bar.
- I didn’t pay attention to that ground-to-bar measurement and I wish I had.
- It fits me in every other way and is comfortable to ride.
- It rides well and has a fairly simple operation (regarding gears).
- I still have some adjustments to make, as sometimes I have trouble getting the chain to move to the correct sprocket I want.
- It’s been many years since I’ve had a bike and I will say I’m out of shape for it, but it does seem to me that this bike is a good bit more work than the ten-speed I had as a teenager.
- With that bike, a little bit of pedalling would take you a long way.
- With this one, regardless of the gearing, if I stop pedalling, I slow down very rapidly.
- Just know that this isn’t a terribly FAST bike unless you’re in great shape and can really put the power to it.
- I’d recommend this Vilano bicycle to other commuters (as long as they are taller men than I am).
- The product I’ve received has met my expectations of a bike of this type and in this price range.
- The assembly was easy and adjustments and tuning fairly simple.
- Over all a great looking bike, very light, easy to use controls.
- I purchased this to replace my 10 year old mountain bike and am pleased with the speed.
- If i need to adjust the shifting, i will look at the videos.
- Not the speediest thing in the world, but it’ll get you to where you need to go.
- I ended up taking it on a 21 mile bike ride not too long ago and it held up to the trail.
- In terms of customization, I added on a kickstand and back cargo rack.
- Had to get some longer screws in order to get the cargo rack to stay (poor threading on the frame maybe?).
- I bought this bike twice because the first one was stolen.
- The gears also seem to be incorrectly aligned (1-1 is actually 1-2) etc.
- There are no hybrid aluminum frame bikes that I know of that have the quality parts it has matched with an extremely affordable price.