June 19, 2018
Stand For SIGMA TOPLINE 2016 Meters With A Magnet
A stand for wired counters from the TOPLINE 2016 series.
The set contains a magnet.
MB Quart NKF116 Nautic 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System, 6.5-Inch
- Founded in the early 60’s in Obrigheim, Germany, MB Quart is known worldwide for designing and manufacturing innovative and technically advanced audio products.
- From car, marine and home loudspeakers, MB Quart products exemplify “German Engineering.” The Nautic line of speakers is built for extreme conditions and designed to meet the rigors of marine environments while producing the highest levels of audio performance.
- Audio and marine loudspeaker systems are put through stringent tests under the most extreme environmental conditions.
- Decades of refinement with meticulous attention to detail and tolerances in hand-built components have earned MB Quart a distinguished reputation for quality manufacturing, unmatched reliability and extraordinary performance.
- Praised by countless world-wide audio press awards and critical listeners around the world, MB Quart brings extraordinary engineering expertise, experience and design philosophy to a truly global Maxxsonics brand.
- Parent company, Maxxsonics USA, offers decades of combined experience and distinction with four brands MB QUART, Hifonics, Autotek and Crunch.
- We independently support and maintain these best-in-class brands to bring you some of the biggest, baddest and coolest products in the car, marine and home audio industry.
- Maxxsonics designers and engineers take great care and satisfaction in producing only the finest quality products to exceed your needs.
- Look for the stylized blue “M” on your product and packaging.
- It stands for quality, performance and power you can only get from Maxxsonics.
- I installed those 10 years ago and have plenty of punch and bass to puncture your ear drums.
- I bought four of these mb quart Nautic marine speakers incase I leave the top off in my jeep in the rain.
- I built custom module pods for these speakers to fit in My jeep, big mistake.
- Now 2 of the 4 speakers are permanently mounted to the mod pods.
- If anyone is saying these are good, they are comparing them to stock paper cone speakers.
- I even heard paper cone speakers that sound better than this rubbish.
- Walk away unless you need waterproof speakers and cannot find any other brand.
- I have an open console so this summer I will see how they hold up to the elements but these are some of the only waterproof (not water resistant) speakers I could find.
- Owned a new 2007 Chris craft and it was the only thing that didn’t break.
- Very happy and know they will hold up in marine Enviornment.
- Hopefully this one will last longer, the sound quality of this speaker is actually very good, the bass in particular is clean & fairly deep, the highs are crisp & detailed.
- The good bass is probably as a result of being mounted in small cockpit lockers of about 3 cubic feet each.
- Driven by a 25 watt head unit it performs surprisingly well, I will buy this same model again as long as I can get 3 more years of use.
- I bought infinity’s at the same time those still look and work as new.
- I have left the windows down and the doors open in the multiple times and they still pound sound.
- The sound is good, not great and not terrible but good.
- It seems to do very well with the hi’s and has a clear acceptable bass for its size but the middle seems pretty nonexsistant.
- There mediocre by themselves but I’m sure will be awesome with a sub and something to fill in the middle.
- I ordered four and only have two highs and two mids that work!
Muck Men’s 14″ Pursuit Supreme Camo Rubber Hunting Boots Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
- He also wears them deer hunting and they seem to keep his feet warm up in the tree stand.
- I’ve used for 2 years now and if it is cold out my toes freeze after about an hour.
- On the plus side they do keep your feet dry and are comfortable to wear while hiking in.
- I put them side by side with my other Mucks and you could see they were and inch or more smaller.
- Went with the recommendation of going up a 1/2″ size to 11″ and the boots fit perfectly!
- I have only wore the boots a few times, but so far they are extremely comfortable.