April 23, 2018
SPD Pedal Blocks VP C01 Cr Mo
SPD SM-SH56 pedal blocks, made of durable CrMo steel, provide long-lasting and trouble-free operation.
– Blocks compatible with all SPD shoes and pedals.
– Made of light and durable material
– Not stuttering
– Side clearance: 4 °
– Mounted with 2 steel screws
– Material: CrMo
sixthreezero Around the Block Women’s 26-Inch Cruiser Bike
- Longer rides are more comfortable thanks to the bike’s upright riding style, and you can easily adjust the height and tilt of the handlebar for a customized ride.
- Choose the single-speed model for cruising around the neighborhood and easy-going rides on flat terrain.
- If you you’ve got hills to climb or want to cover more miles, the 3-speed and 7-speed models will get you to your destination with style and grace.
- The 21-speed model will help you tackle demanding street, trail, long distance, and uphill riding.
- It can accommodate riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 2 inches tall because of its frame geometry.
- The comfort and ease of the sixthreezero Around The Block make it great for casual jaunts of 20 miles or less – whether to the beach, down the bike path, or around the neighborhood.
- The Around The Block is available in four gearing options:
21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur and EZ Fire Plus shifter help you tackle demanding street, trail, long distance, and uphill riding.
- Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise.
- Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding – from leisure to long distance commutes.
- Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills.
- Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain.
- The coaster braking system is simple – just pedal backwards to glide to a stop.
- This bike comes with a chain guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught, plus a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories.
- The Around The Block is sized for riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall.
- Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
- Purchases were made based on availability since the bikes are rated similarly.
- We love both bikes: both bikes handled my 5’7” 280 lb frame and my wife’s 5”6” 140 lb physique easily.
- Both are very comfortable to ride and the construction seems to be about the same.
- Some parts are identical such as the pedals, seat post clamp, and reflectors.
- Both bikes were easy to assemble and both arrived in excellent condition.
- Here’s where we found differences in the two bikes:
The sixthreezero comes with a carrier rack pre-installed.
- Although it seems like you can’t go wrong with either of these bikes, we found that the small differences in the sixthreezero made it our favorite.
- Not only was it really easy to put together (by myself, while drinking), it’s just such a wonderful bike!
- I love everything about it, especially the fact that the rack is part of the frame.
- Not only does it make it sturdy and secure, it meant I didn’t have to buy and assemble a separate rack.
- I just attached a milk crate to the rack with zip ties and it’s a perfect basket for groceries, my backpack, whatever I need to haul.
- All parts were there except for a nut that attaches to the screw on the front reflector.
- No big deal, my neighbor said he probably has one and if not, customer support promises to take care of any missing parts or problems.
- You can adjust the height and tilt of the handlebar and seat.
- I love the black handlebars and rack, sets it apart from other bikes.
- I never owned a bike as a child so I was scared to fall and break my head.
- I recently purchased the Huffy Cruiser from Walmart but it was too heavy and difficult for me since I am not experienced.
- I only had the huffy for 2 weeks when I decided to order this one.
- I highly recommend this bike for anyone who likes to cruise down the boardwalk or go on long flat rides at the park.
- I’m using it to commute to work but I work less than 3 miles away.
- I added a large basket in the back to carry my work bag, 12lbs Yorkie or groceries.
- At age 46, I wanted a comfortable bike to ride around with my family where I sat upright, had a few gears, and was light enough for me to lift onto the bike rake.
- The best features are: how comfy the seat feels, the chain rail cover and the paint job.
- I was also so pleased to find that the handlebars and the handbrakes were adjustable to my exact specifications.
- Luckily, I was able to quickly reassemble it myself after walking home and resume my ride.
- It looks great, it rides great, and it’s super comfortable, too.
- It came mostly assembled and was remarkably easy to put together; we did it in about 1/2 hour mostly just using the nifty little all-purpose tool that came with it.
- There was a very minor problem with the front tire inner tube & some initial difficulty communicating with Sixthreezero via e-mail about it.
- But once that was remedied, their
response was amazing & I couldn’t be happier with the way things worked out (thank you, Joseph!).
- I haven’t been on a bike in at least 40 years and was a little nervous, as well as excited, at the prospect of riding one again, but this bike is so sturdy and well-made, so responsive and easy to handle that I really feel totally safe and secure riding it.
- Honestly can’t say enough good things about this bike and this company.
- The bike is an absolute dream-machine and the company really does care that you’re happy with your purchase all the way.
- My wife loves the coral color of this classic style of beach cruiser.
- I plan on adding fenders and a small wicker basket/basket liner for her to dress it up a bit.
- We plan on cruising Charleston, SC this summer with our bikes.
- These are built very sturdy and i do not expect any major issues.
- If something breaks, they will replace it, no questions asked”.
- It is exactly what I wanted, easy to maneuver and happy I bought it!
- Sadly, a second bike delivered at the same time was damaged and had to be returned for a replacement.
- It was very easy to put together according to my husband and he had it ready for me to ride in about 30 minutes.
- Super easy to put together, the front wheel was damaged during shipping but sixthreezero shipped us a new tire right away.
- Great bike for riding around town and doing all my errands.
sixthreezero Around the Block Men’s 26-Inch Cruiser Bike
- Also, the rear carry attachment had a chip of paint missing on one corner, exposing the bare aluminum beneath it.
- Black bike in a dimly-lit living room, so didn’t notice defects until mostly assembled.
- VERY disappointing – right out of the box: box was undamaged so this huge, deep dent had to happen at the factory.
- After spending a few weeks researching cruiser bikes online, I finally decided on the sixthreezero Around The Block.
- Florida is FLAT, so a single-speed cruiser bike with coaster brakes is simple and functional.
- Shipping was quick and trackable, and assembly couldn’t have been easier.
- The bike shipped with all the tools I needed (less a Phillips screwdriver, the one tool I DO own), and only took about 30 minutes to finish putting together, since it’s about 80% complete already.
- I also ordered the optional fenders separately, and those took about 30 minutes to install.
- Ultimately picked this cruiser because of the flat black scheme, white walls, stance, and back rack.
- I setup the bike in less then 25 minutes with only the tools supplied in the box!
- I asked my wife what she thought about it, she said she’s going to steal it from me, she loves it too!
- I also added a black basket, sold separately which goes perfect for beer!
- It rides very smooth and i personally think it looks very stylish going down the road, i love the white walls.
- Assembly wasnt too terribly hard, if you take your time everything should workout quite well.
- I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to ride around in neighborhoods or park trails.
- Really fun, good exercise, and gets you excited to go outside.
- It rides very nice, feels super comfortable and went together smoothly.
- I’m a big guy at 280lbs and this bike holds me up just fine and the seat is better than expected.
- They have a great team and you should feel very comfortable buying a bike from this California company.
- Got three flat tires after only 8 hours of riding on paved city bicycle trails, something that never happened with my mountain bicycles, so I replaced the inner tubes with foam tubes that will never go flat.
- Noticed rust on several parts after only one light rain.
- Overall not impressed, but now that these problems are fixed I do enjoy riding it to the beach and back.
- The gears are Shimano Tourney which was better than expected.
- Overall it’s a good deal and quality is on par with price.
- Seems smooth and comfortable so far, but have yet to put a ton of miles on it.
- The only thing that takes bit of getting used is the seat, which flexes side to side on its springs as you ride, but makes for a comfy ride.
- Only complaint is that it arrived with a large dent on the frame.
- Claire was super-friendly and helpful in getting my setup with the right bike for my wife and I.
- My wife and I are nearing retirement and are looking forward to lots of fun riding our bikes!