September 14, 2018
Shimano XTR Saint Hone XT LX Deore Disc Brake Pads
For disc brakes.
They provide a high braking force and quiet braking in both dry and wet conditions.
At the same time, they are permanently and resistant to high temperature.
– Shimano XTR (M975, M966, M965)
– XT (M795)
– LX (M585)
– Deore (M535)
– Saint (M800)
– Hone (M601)
Shimano Fh-M760 Complete Freewheel Body W/Right Hand Dust Cap
- This freehub was longer by about 5mm, but it did not affect the dropout clearance when I put an 8 speed 11-32 cassette on it.
- Direct fit, used the same mounting bolt, centered the axle with the bearing cones, and it took longer to clean everything and repack the bearings than it did to replace the freehub.
- You need a cassette removal tool or socket, a 10mm allen key, a good cone wrench, and a couple of box end wrenches, maybe a pick to remove your bearings if you decide to repack them while you’re in it.
- An easy swap and upgrade for the mechanically inclined.
- Expect this to have to be replaced after 5 years of using.