April 23, 2018
Shimano XT Law Lever Derator 10-rzed / SL M-780 /
– Producer: Shimano
– Group: Deore XT
– Model: SL-M780
– Intended for drives: 2 / 3×10
– Rapid Fire Plus type grippers
– Precise operation.
– The Vivid indexing system reduces the force needed to change the gear and align its level on different speeds.
– The Instant release technology ensures immediate change of shifts.
– The possibility of a two-way change of the shifts thanks to the use of 2-way Release technology.
– The multi-release technology provides the opportunity to change several shifts simultaneously.
– Ergonomic shape of the lever.
– The main lever is made of aluminum.
– Can be mounted on both sides of the brake lever.
– Possibility of dismounting the optical override indicator.
– Weight: about 255 g
Shimano Deore XT Bicycle Hydraulic Brake Lever – BL-M8000
Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M8000-R Disc Brake Levers/Calipers (Pre Bled; Rear (Right) Only, 1700mm, Black, Retail Package)
- It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across, your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation.
- Say hello to the XT M8000 Brakes, and say goodbye to compromise.
- The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting technology into XT brakes delivers gobs of lightweight stopping power.
- Where the M8000 steps up from the already industry-standard BR-M785B is through its upgraded, integrated master cylinder which sports a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar real estate.
- It also gains a beautiful black finish that will upgrade the look of any bike.
- I have even removed several Avid brake systems from new bike in order to install XT systems instead.
- My previous 3 year old Shimano XT lever piston was wearing out , creating a feeling of soft sponginess that no amount of bleeding could fix.
- They would nee to be pumped several times to work before each ride.
- SO, knowing the lever had worn out, I found that buying the entire rear system was cheaper and easier.
- Install is quick when you know what you are doing and they perform great as expected.
- The front has been on my bike for 3 years and no issues except replacing pads once a year.
- Very easy to install, even if it is necessary to shorten the hose (which was my case).
- These new M9000 work great right out of the box and were super easy to dial in and get my bite point set with a really great lever pull feel.
- It has spare parts should you want to shrink the line as well.