May 1, 2018
Shimano Altus Cassette CS-HG200 9 Row 11-32T
Shimano Alivio HG-200 cartridge
– the number of teeth: 9rz 11-32 (11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T)
– made of resistant steel
– designed for most types of bikes
– profiled elements for faster change of shifts
– oxidized surface to increase durability
– wide selection of transients
– compatible with 9-row chain
– MEGA-9 LITE technology used (light pedaling)
– HyperGlide-fast and precise change of shifts
– Weight: 339g
Shimano Alivio 9-Speed Mountain Bike Cassette – CS-HG200-9
- If you have a mid drive this is one of your best choices for a rear cluster.
Shimano 7-Speed Mountain Bike Cassette – CS-HG200-7
- I mounted them on two different sets of wheels and couldn’t figure out why the chain was skipping.
- On one of the cassettes 4th gear was warped due to uneven pressure when the gears were riveted together.
- I am really left to wonder if these are genuine Shimano parts because I have never seen such low quality from Shimano.
- Went to my local bike shop and bought CS-HG50 and it addressed my skipping chain, warped gear problem.
- CS-HG 50 gears all are one piece and run all the way to the hub.
- CS-HG200 gears 5,6 and 7 are riveted to gear 4 which may be lighter but do not perform near as well as the CS-HG50.
- Provides a good range and it much less likely to slip than the worn out and hooked teeth of my old cassette.