September 14, 2018
Selle Royal SR Saddle Bag
Selle Royal seat bag.
– Capacity 0.5 L
– Black color
– Approximate dimensions: Width 10.6 cm, Length 13.1 cm
Selle Royal Forum Bike Saddle, Black
- Royal Gel equipped, so you get tall the benefits of the tridimensional gel structure, but now with a unique ventilation channel.
- Perennial pressure becomes a thing of the past, allowing you to be on the bike for as long as your heart desires.
- Foam Matrix technology offers an open cell structure that increases elasticity and breathability, while the ICS system makes it incredibly easy to attach a light or saddle bag.
- Long riders, everyday commuters and weekend warriors rejoice.
Selle Royal ICS 3 LED Bicycle Saddle Bag
- Would hold my wallet if I needed it to, but not much else.
- I have a small handlebar bag as well that, while small, is about double the volume of this one and it holds the bigger things when necessary.
- And, of course, because I have the Sea to Summit day pack, I just throw that on to carry stuff if I purchase something on ride, or need to carry larger items.
- This bag is stylish as well, and with good reflective material integrated into the back zipper cover in striped design (more reflectors on more surfaces = good!)..
- Mounts using the proprietary Selle Royal click mounting system, but I have a nice Selle seat with the mount, so perfect.
- Mount is secure so far with my paved trail and mild off road riding on my ’97 Bianchi Boardwalk hybrid.
- I did loop zip ties through the small fabric loops that are present on each end of the zipper and passed this through my Abus seat post chain lock , just to deter theft a bit, but this also adds a layer of security to the click mount.
- Doubt I’ll loose the bag other than someone cutting the zip ties and stealing it.
- Also got a couple compliments on the style, not the most important thing to me, but nice none the less.
- One point, there ARE NO LEDs on this bag, despite the name, but I don’t care about that, have a very good rear LED light already.
- Easy to attach and remove (no straps to thread under your seat rails and seatpost).
- Too small for a phone; but like most people, you have your phone mounted on your handlebars so you can hear and see it.
- There was a small problem with a partially stripped adjustment screw I overcame on my own.
- I just put some Permatex thread sealant on the threads.
- Otherwise nice looking and the ICS clip system works very well.
- Love the fact that I can unclip it from the seat to dig out tools and tube.