April 23, 2018
Saddle Clamp 31.8 Mm For Black
Aluminum saddle clamp.
The Flying Wheels Aluminum Quick-release Seat Post Clamp 31.8mm Black Bike Seat Clamps (1 Pack)
- The only detail I will mention is to watch out for the fact that the clamp is directional – there is a top and bottom.
- Not sure why my bike didn’t come with one of these in the first place; it makes adjusting your seat much easier.
- Nice if your bike is multi-pupose or you want to swap rides with a friend.
- I suppose in an urban environment the thieves would take advantage of it.
- But any bike that doesn’t have to defend itself against crackheads needs one of these.
- We upgraded our existing clamps that required a tool to adjust, because our bikes were often shared.
- The components of this strap are metal and seem of high quality.
- Do make sure you get the right size strap for your seat post – not all bike seat posts are the same diameter.
- If you are having trouble making this fit you probably need to turn it over as there is a lip on one of the sides.
- I marked my ideal seat post height with a saw and now I can get back to the correct height in just moments.
- Plus, it is the exact finish of the original factory non-quick release clamp, so it matches the other black anodized parts and looks great.
- Just what I was looking for to replace an old quick release on my Cannondale I had to modify in order to install a child seat.
- Given the price point, would purchase again thou, if need be.
- WAY too much force is required compared to my other bike that came with a quick release.