April 23, 2018
Rear Wheel Aluminum 20″ Self-locking Hub Favorit
This variant of the aluminum wheel will, without a doubt, appeal to all cycling enthusiasts. It is a practical model made of aluminum, thanks to which it is distinguished by an appropriate degree of strength.
The consumer here is dealing with the self-locking Favorit hub (steel), which additionally affects the full comfort of use.
Mongoose Title Pro 20” Boy’s BMX Race Bike
- One entry with the Title and you’ll realize what you’ve been missing all this time.
- With different price, component and sizing options, there’s certain to be a Title that fits your BMX racing needs.
- When I saw the price and the specs I just couldn’t help myself, I had to give this one a try.
- I smashed the button to purchase my chromoly and aluminum Steed and waited patiently by the door.
- I only say that because I never knew what I was missing without this bike in my life.
- With the vision of every passing delivery truck that I could see from my front window I could only wonder how much longer it would be until my new dirt wagon of freedom would arrive.
- This dude right here just picked up the best purchase of the 21st Century, a brand new Mongoose Title Pro XL.
- The darkness was over, my days are now spent basking in the glory of all that has been created by the Pacific Cycle company.
- This thing shoots straighter and faster out of the gate than a Winchester rifle on a calm day and carves the berms like a Ginsu Knife!
- Not gonna lie I think it’s even making the hair grow back on my bald head.
- Do yourself a favor, chug a Red Bull and hit the track cause Mongoose is back!!!
- The frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminum common standard among bmx race bikes, beautiful high quality welds and modern frame geometry.
- So for the price, you’re really paying for the frame and name brand Arisun tires with department store quality components thrown in.
- So if your just getting into bmx racing and don’t want to invest a ton of money on a bike cause your not sure how long you’re going to stay in it, with this you’re getting a complete bike for what a frame will cost you, and you can and I recommend you upgrade the parts as you can afford them and as your skill level increases.
- The frame can definitely take you through to the pro level.
- I grew up when Mongoose started out in the 1970’s as one of the top quality and one of the first bmx race bike companies and have been a fan of their mascot ever since.
- I have been back racing bmx now since 2008 and have collected quite a few quality bmx race bike brands and this is on parr with all of them.
- Read the manual, it contains important and helpful information.
- As for performance, the bike is light, smooth, and FAST!!
- If you’ve been reading/watching reviews about this bike, don’t hesitate like I did.
- The main thing I took off a star for was the fixed seat.
- I didn’t realize it and my son being 8 he couldn’t sit on it because on the angle.