April 19, 2018
Rear Lamp Cover On The Fender
Brand: Tora Zajdel
iJDMTOY (2) Smoked Lens Front Side Marker Lamps with 24-SMD Amber LED Lights For 2008-2014 Dodge Challenger
- These LED side marker lamps are powered by 24-SMD LED lights for a nice bright glow that will definitely do your muscle car justice.
- You won’t have to worry about having inadequate lighting on your Challenger since these LED side marker lamps let all incoming cars know that you’re heading their way.
- Spend your time and money on the mre expensive ones, hopefully you will only have to install them once and be done with it.
- Other than that this product looks amazing and works just as well as it looks.
- I’m not sure how good they are reflecting light in the dark when the car is off and parked but the LED lights are bright when the lights are on.
iJDMTOY OEM Fit Black Smoked Side Marker Lamps with Amber LED Lights For 2006-2014 MKII MINI Cooper (2nd Gen)
- Unfortunately, they are NOT water tight and thus water will condense in them making for a cheap looking aftermarket part after the first rain or carwash.
- They also intermittently flash when locking/unlocking the car.
- Once installed they don’t sit completely flush, there is a very minor gap on the side without the metal clip.
- That being said, it is only noticeable if you are looking at the light very closely and most people would never notice it.
- Considering the price, I would honestly only mark down half a star if it were an option.
- When asked about this, I was told to modify the lights so they would fit.
- I am double checking the cables and reinstall to see what happens.
- I’m worried that rough roads will cause the lights to pop out.
- I guess I’ll just keep them for looks without having a working signal.