April 23, 2018
Rear Derailleur Deore RD-M593 SGS 10-Row Top Normal Shadow
The new Shimano Deore Rear Derailleur 2012 RD-M593 has been prepared, based on the DynaSys system, for servicing 10-speed drives.
This solution allows you to add Deore to the race group. DynaSys is a revolution in the Shimano drive.
The saddle works quickly and precisely even under heavy loads.
The drive is perfectly stepped and despite some opinions, it is not blocked by blot or other dirt that can meet us on the road.
The very narrow profile reduces the risk of gearbox damage caused by natural terrain obstacles. The use of a single spring prevents the chain from hitting the bike rame, making the drive quieter.
– Weight: 294g
Shimano RD-M593 Deore Rear Derailleur (Black, SGS Long Cage 10 Speed)
- The bike that has the XT version is ‘full XT’ and is very, very nice to use.
- For this build it does not matter if this is component is slightly heavier than the XT/XTR parts.
- The emphasis was on low budget, but still decent quality.
- This part is substantially cheaper that the XT look-a-loike and from a shifting perspective it feels just as good almost as good.
- Shifts are smooth and precise once dialed in – which is pretty easy given the nice clear instructions and reasonably minimalist adjustment options.
- I only have a few miles on it at the moment, but see no reason to not give this 5-stars.
Shimano Cycling Deore Derailleur RD-M593 10 Speed – 587665
- Later I found the Wolf Tooth Road Link, which extends the short cage Ultegra road derailleur by about 1 inch lower, so it was able to reach the 36 tooth gear, it it worked just fine.
- For the right application this derailleur is just fine.