April 23, 2018
Rear Derailleur Alivio RDT 4000 9 Row SGS Top Normal Black
Alivio 4000 is a new installment of the completely rebuilt popular Alivio group, positioned between Deore and Acer and Altus.
Her position has shifted slightly towards the more competitive.
Odlodzona and with introduced innovations, divided into two parts including equipment for trekking bikes, and the other for MTB.
Attractive rear-view rear saddle with slim profile, referring to higher groups such as Deore and SLX. Intended for trekking bikes.
– Application: trekking
– Material: steel, plastic, aluminum
– Cart: SGS
– Application: 9
– Installation: direct installation
– maximum harvest: 34T
– minimal zebra: 11T
– maximum difference 22T
– total capacity 45T
– Compatible with chain: HG 9-row
– Technology: Double Servo
– color: black
Shimano Alivio RD-M410 Rear Derailleur 7/8-Speed SGS Long Cage Direct Mount Black
- Advanced light-action design, Teflon-coated bushings, Elegant and fashion.
- NOTE: This is a direct mount, if your frame with hook, you can use it.
- Cycling is the most popular way to travel, exercising, environmental protection, safety, no traffic jam and so on.
- This was the highest end Shimano mech that would work with my 3×7 drivetrain.
- This has improved my shifting greatly and make the bike much better to ride.
- If you have a 7 speed cassette, you should get this rear mech!
- So as can be expected from plastic, don’t think these are “set it & forget it” parts.
- A light bump or much use and you’ll need to do some tuning.
- Unfortunately no it does not or at least it would if i replaced the sram shifter.
Shimano Alivio 9-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur – RD-M4000 – ERDM4000SGS
- The shifting is just fine through the Alivio shifters and newly installed brk./shift.
- I ride this particular mtb on trails(dirt & gravel), road & bike paths.
- The perfect Shimano rear derailleur for these “everyday” conditions.
- Has not been tested in mountainous, trail jumping or other “heavy-duty” riding.