April 18, 2018
Park Tool AWS-10 Allen Keys 1 5-2-2 5-3-4-5-6
Seven-functional Allen key set made of Bondhus Protanium ™ steel, with increased durability. Includes 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm Allen keys.
The most commonly used key by bicycle mechanics.
Brand: Park Tool
Park Tool AWS-11 Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set
- I had two other hex wrench sets, and none of them had the size required for the crank arm attachment to the bottom bracket.
- It takes a beating from the elements on the bike stand, and shows no sign of wear.
- I use them for adjusting bike seats and other components on my old 10 speed.
- Beware that they are fairly strong, but not like a straight metal hex wrench with a handle (so maybe don’t use this on a stuck bolt!).
- It’s bigger than I was expecting and has bigger sizes than I actually need on my bike.
- I’m gonna buy the smaller one, cause it has all the sizes I need for the bike out on the trail.
- When my daughter’s kickstand became loose on a trail ride I did not have an allen wrench size 10 with me, I had to use a twisty tie to keep it from rubbing against the tire.
- This Park tool is great to take along with a multi tool.
- Most multi tools do not have a size 10 mm Allen wrench.
- The tool is nicely made and the wrench size is noted inside the plastic handle.
- My SO saw mine and bought himself the exact same pair immediately.
- Very easy to use- unlike the average allen wrench you can adjust the angle to reach awkward angles.
- Also great for throwing at things, but so nice that you’d want to go back and pick it up!
- This tool goes down to 3mm and all the way up to 10mm, which is nice.