April 23, 2018
NECO B-889 BMX Crank Bearing
A practical set that meets the expectations of users of BMX and Freestyle bikes.
The set consists of nine parts, which were made of durable steel. Both cones and bearing impress with excellent strength.
An additional advantage of this functional set is quite simple assembly.
– diameter of the bowl hammered into the frame: 51.3 mm
– diameter of the ball ext / inner: 44.8 / 33.1 mm
– diameter of the threaded hole under the crank about 21.3 mm
Framed Impact 20 BMX Bike Mens
- Final assembly and an overall check of the bike must be completed by a qualified bike technician.
- Failure to have the bike assembled and checked by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Framed Attack BMX Bike Mens
- Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician.
- Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
- He’s been riding this thing everyday, for hours on end for the past couple weeks and he absolutely loves it.
- Super light weight compared to his old wal-mart bike that he had.
- We have had to tighten a few screws here and there, but he has been out doing jumps and all kinds of things, so that was to be expected.
- I would highly recommend this bike to anyone looking for a good 20″ bike.
- My son is 16 years old, 5’10” and 140lbs just to give an idea of what we are throwing at this bike.
- The bike is holding up good to the abuse of being jumped by a big guy (240lbs).
- The only problem I’m having is the bars moving back and forth.
- I’m gonna try to scuff them up with some sand paper and maybe even put some blue lock tire on the bars to help bond them to the headset.
- Unless you are getting ready to turn pro this bike will be everything you need.
- Was a bit leary about buying a bike online but the assembly process was extremely simple (although take it to a bike shop if you have ANY doubts in your technical ability to be on the safe side).
- Pedal completely broke off while my son was riding the bike causing him to go flying over the handle bars onto the street.
- This was not a malfunction of how the bike was put together.
- I have been riding bmx for 30 years and was pro for 10 years.