April 23, 2018
M 8×1 Bolt Of The Crank Mechanism Axle With Flange
If someone is looking for elements for crank mechanisms with very high quality, this product will fit in 100% of its expectations. It is a screw without a flange with a perfect profile, thanks to which it can be easily adapted to other parts-depending on the individual needs of the consumer.
Brand: HN Gdynia
M-G 3310455-1 Center Crankcase Gasket Lower End for Honda Sport Trax Trx 400EX
Pyramid PB717X 1,000-Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier
Delivers two channels or bridge mono for subwoofers.
- Low-pass and high-pass frequency controls are provided for setting the crossover frequencies.
- Input Versatility
The PB717X includes both high-level and low-level inputs, so you’re covered with the various types of car stereos.
- The high-level inputs take direct speaker wire leads, while the low-level use RCA plugs.
- To further match the amplifier to your receiver/head unit, a variable input level control is provided to dial in the perfect setting without distortion.
- MOSFET Power
The MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply helps provide excellent sound quality, minimal distortion, and efficient power handling.
- Comprehensive Protection
High-performance audio requires a lot of power, and things can get hot quickly.
- Like any solid car amplifier, the PB717X features protective circuits.
- Overload and thermal indicators let you know they’ve activated and shut off the amp.
- In the event of a short circuit, power protection is provided in the form of easily replaceable fuses.
- At one point recently, I rewired the subs (replaced the terminals in the sub box which were loose at times, and also replaced the wires with better ones from Monoprice), and the red light came on and the one sub I had hooked up at the time stopped.
- I’m not entirely sure how it happened, but I checked that nothing was contacting anything it wasn’t supposed to, and since then it’s been working fine again.
- As I said, I haven’t had any problems with the amp itself.
- The only issue I have is, depending on the wiring kit you use (like the one I did), some of the copper wires for the bigger cords will have to be loose, as the ground wire out and power in spots are quite narrow.
- Still, it hasn’t affected its performance as far as I can tell.
- This thing is not weak at all, my 10’s were pounding hard as hell.
- I let the volume blast for about 30min and after touching the amp it was barley hot.
- As far as the power goes its still the same, makes my subs hit hard nothing to complain about there.
- The only problem is that this amp seems to get hot and shut down pretty easily.
- It wasnt that hot outside when i first reviewed this amp but now that the weather has been getting a lot warmer the amp is going into protect mode after about 10min of use.
- I must admit the ventilation isnt that great in my trunk but i’ve had quite a few other amps that never shut off despite it being very hot.
- Overall its still not a bad amp espically considering the price but the fact that its hard to use it when its hot is annoying for me.
- A Friend purchased it for a black Friday deal and we beat the hell out of it.
- We hooked it up to computer power supplies and had it drive a 15″ and a 12″ sub for hours on end (in two different configurations.
- In the cavalier it was wired to a single Pyle 15″ blue wave sub (also 4 ohm).
- NY to the 85-90 degree of the rest of the state on 3-5 hour road trips.
- As people have mentioned in other reviews, obviously its not a 1000W amp.
- However, if you are intelligent and purchase this product with that in mind, then this is a great budget amp.
- Having used this amp before i knew how loud it really was.
- My friend has a 800 W Sony X plod amp hooked to MTX jackhammers and its much louder than this amp.
- But if you tune it right and hook it to decent subs then you will have a respectable sound system.
- If you want a sound system that will crack windshields and be heard 3 blocks away then you’ll probably want something else.
- This being said, having torture tested the amp as much as we did, i decided to buy one for myself.
- I’m using it to push two pyramid 10″ subs and tweeters in a big old SUV.
- So this amp is great until you give it a lot of work load.