April 23, 2018
Lifu Key For The 32mm Crank Mechanism
Floor Waterproof Emergency Crank Flashlight Complete with Wind Up Rechargeable LED lights, Window Breaker, Seatbelt Cutter, Compass, USB Cell Phone Charger, and Red Light Flasher (size 2)
- In any emergency when the power goes out, this self-powered, multi-purpose, waterproof flashlight comes to the rescue!
- It’s the perfect lifesaving accessory to have in your home, car and emergency kit!
- Just turn the crank to keep yourself, family, and friends safe in any type of emergency or rescue situation.
- Key Product Features Stay in touch with family and friends during an emergency with the built in hand crank cell phone charger Don’t leave yourself stranded in a wrecked vehicle, get this and make sure you can free yourself from the restraints meant to save you!
- Take control of your rescue with the beacon light without worrying about battery loss!
- Keep yourself from worrying about getting lost on the trail with the built in compass to guide your movements!
- Rechargeable flashlight never runs out of power Its compact, water-resistant design is also great company for any type of outdoor and adventure activity – take it camping, hiking, climbing, etc.
- This self powered emergency flashlight is something you can depend on, anytime anywhere, and in any type of weather!
- Haven’t really had a chance to test the solar part since I usually just crack it then use it.
- The brightness is nice for what I was expecting from a crack light, perfect for camping and walking threw the woods.
- I also really like it as a junk drawer flashlight since I don’t have to worry about it getting battery acid leaks in it, but with that said….
- They recommend that you crank it once a month to maintain battery life.
- Im thinking of just keeping it on the garage work bench so the solar power can give it a lite charge to maintain the battery.
- I ended up buying 7 of them for my family and hunter buddies.
Diamondback Bicycles Sync’r Hard Tail Complete Mountain Bike
- The Diamondback Sync’r supplies quick-handling and all-mountain style geometry.
- While versatile enough to be a dirt jumper, the Sync’r operates best on flow trails or more rugged singletrack.
- The Sync’r has an aluminum frame with low-slung geometry, a slack head tube and short chain stays to maintain stability on descents and tight terrain.
- It has an aggressive all mountain geometry, which i very like.
- All these issues have kept me from even riding the bike so far.
- Taking it to a local bike shop before I even think about riding it.
- May be a freak case but this one doesnt appear to have been quality checked at all.
- The brakes will stop on a dime downhill in mud and the wide stance handlebars add stability when your in the s#!t.
- I’m on that edge of small/medium so I’m not to bummed about it.
- All the parts were there, installing the front brake was a little confusing as there were no instructions.
- I would buy again, but buy local to make sure you get the frame size you order.