October 26, 2018
Kellys STORM Launchers Set
Light Storm Kit KLS Storm
– Front and rear fender for MTB and Cross
– Suitable for all types of frames
– Two mounting options for the saddle tube:
– 2. Belt with quick release system
Augusta Sportswear Unisex-Adult Hooded Taffeta Jacket/Fleece Lined
- With an outer shell made of 100% nylon taffeta, this Hooded jacket body, sleeves and hood are lined with a 75% polyester/13% rayon/12% cotton blend.
- Fleeced with grey heather, this Hooded jacket has a center front zipper with inside storm flap, and a hood with drawcord and sliders (Boys’ version has elastic in hood instead of drawcord).
- At 6’3″ at 208, I normally wear an X-Large but wanted to layer-up so I ordered the 2 XL.
- A little baggy but not too bad with a sweatshirt underneath.
- Measuring from the bottom to the top of zipper is 25″ (a little long for the normal torso).
- There is no inner pocket which was a big disappointment.
- The draw-cord is too long (middle to lower chest) with two really cheap cord-cinches.
- Elastic cuffs and waistband are a little tight, For the positives; kept me dry in a good rain for about 20 minutes, warm for such a light-weight jacket.
- As I use this for work, it will be okay but not for anything more than casual wear.
- Bought navy hoping it would be darker than as shown in picture: it was, it’s really navy.
- For the price I was expecting the jacket to be a little better quality, it’s well made but the material seems cheap.
- The sizing seems a bit off, I wear medium but this jacket is like something between small & medium.
- It fits, but it’s not too roomy, it’ll work well with a t-shirt or 1 layer underneath which is how I would wear it in spring time weather.
- I’ll keep it because it has the features I need: zip pockets, elastic cuffs, banded bottom so it just doesn’t hang there, it’s more form fitting.
- Have not worn it in the rain yet but I expect it to be water repellent in light rain like the jacket I’m replacing.
- Loud when you move in it and it seems brittle as if after a few uses, washes or exposure to the elements that it might crack or disintegrate.
- In western NY we need a garment for each level of weather!
- This is a warm and well fitting jacket of great quality.
- He is happy with the new one for now and is glad he ordered a size up.
- I love the elastic sleeves and waist, as they add protection from the elements.
- It had fleece lining instead of the jersey lining of this coat.
- The rubbing of the material the shell is made out of creates LOUD noises.