April 18, 2018
JC-F101-1E Ball Basket For 3 Speed Gear Hub
Basket (so-called wreath)
with balls made of high quality steel. Basket of snap-type balls.
The bearing is used, among others, in the rudders of 3-speed hubs.
The main basket tasks are as follows:
– Separation of rolling elements to reduce the frictional moment and to reduce the amount of heat generated in the bearing due to friction.
– Maintaining an even distribution of rolling elements over the entire circumference to ensure optimum load distribution and quiet, even bearing work.
– Driving the rolling elements in the non-slip zone to improve the rolling conditions and prevent the occurrence of slides having a detrimental effect on the bearing’s durability.
– Keeping the rolling elements in disjoint bearings, when one of the rings is removed during assembly or disassembly.
The price is for one bearing.
Outer diameter-25.7 mm
Inner diameter-16 mm
1/4 inch, or ~ 6.35 mm
Brand: VP Components
Foam Ball Football Toy – Sports Toy – Kids Football – Three 5″ Spiral Football Includes One of each Color
- Each miniature two-tone spiral foam football is 5 inches long making them an excellent choice for little hands.
- You get a great variety and bargain with this multi set of 3 footballs; one yellow / black, one red / black, and one blue / black.
- Bright beautiful colors make footballs easy to see while throwing and catching.
- Our footballs are made of soft, lightweight foam, making them a great beginner football.
- This means that you can toss them around without fear of injury.
- As a result, you and your children can focus on having fun instead of worrying.
- Unlike other footballs that are too hard and heavy to be used indoors, our footballs are small, soft, and squishy and can be used almost anywhere.
- Toss them around indoors, outdoors, or even in the pool.
- Play anytime, anywhere, which means unlimited fun wherever you are despite weather or surroundings.
- Our mini pee wee footballs are great for young children.
- The squeezable foam and spirals make our jr footballs easy for kids to grip.
- They are the perfect starter balls to teach preschool children how to throw and catch.
- Strike up a neighborhood game of catch or practice your spin with friends.
- Let a good ol’ game of catch take you back to your youth.
- Have you been looking for the perfect starter foam football but hesitant to pay and arm and a leg?
- Our footballs are a value with the same quality and durability of big name brands.
- Our footballs are lightly coated for a smooth finish which protects the inner foam and helps prevent peeling.
- So whether you squeeze them or throw them, they’re up to the challenge.
- Children of all ages will love to play with our footballs because their small size makes them easy to hold, throw, grip, and catch.
- Our footballs are ultra versatile since they are made of soft, durable, foam.
- This makes them safe to use in the house, in the backyard, or on the school playground.
- Teachers and parents alike will rejoice because instead of stressing about safety they can focus on having fun!
- An exceptional value with the same great quality as big name brands.
- Keep your hands out of your wallet and your head in the game!
- If you are not completely satisfied with our foam footballs, return them for a full refund.
- Use our soft foam footballs as birthday presents, stocking stuffers for Christmas, in Easter baskets, as sports themed party favors, or as a classroom toy for activities or recess.
Best Kid’s Frisbee Rings [2 PACK] Fly Straight & Don’t Hurt – 80% Lighter Than Standard Frisbees – Replace “Screen Time” with Healthy Family Fun – Get Outside & Play! – Made in USA
- AS SEEN ON ABC, NBC, CBS AND FOX, Activ Flyers are The World’s Easiest Frisbees To Throw & Catch!
- Our unique design flies straight and can be caught in the smallest of hands, on your wrist or even your foot!
- At just 33g, these best-selling flying toys are 80% lighter than standard frisbees, which means safe, comfortable catches.
- Enjoy hours of outdoor fun with your family and friends!
- They even float in water, making them great beach, lake and pool toys.
- Use coupon code GR8GIFTS at checkout to save an extra 10-15% when you buy extras now.
- Activ Flyers are made in the USA and have hundreds of 5-star reviews.
- But if you’re not 100% satisfied for any reason, simply return your Activ Flyers for a FULL REFUND with no questions asked.
- Activ Flyers make great gifts for sports teams, school groups and party favors for birthday parties.
- To be honest with you, I’m terrible at throwing a normal frisbee.
- It’s like the frisbee thinks it’s a golf ball, the way it veers off to the right like my golf slice…
However, unlike my golf balls that end with the squirrels, when I throw an Activ Flyer it goes right where I’m aiming it to go.
- All it takes is a gentle flick of the wrist and someone to play with and you have yourself an exciting, safe and entertaining activity for hours of fun!
- If you are looking for a fun and easy way for your kids to spend more time playing and less time in front of a screen, you will love our Activ Flyers.
- The innovative design of Activ Flyers makes them super easy to throw and catch, even for young children!
- I can’t wait for your family to enjoy the magical fun of Activ Flyers!
- So whether you catch one in your hand, on your foot or in your noggin, no tears will be shed.
- Enjoy the safest and most enjoyable way to play catch with our lightweight and aerodynamic Activ Flyers!
- Fun for the Whole Family to Fly
Activ Flyers are fun for children and adults of all ages to enjoy.
- They make perfect toys for playing games like Ultimate Disc, Frisbee Golf and Kan Jam.
- Or you can simply toss it back and forth while you talk and laugh with your kids.
- The great thing about catching Activ Flyers is that anything goes.
- For example, if you were playing with your 3-year-old child, you could play a simple game of ring toss with Activ Flyers.
- Just stand close together and have your child hold their arm above their head.
- Your proud child will feel like a champion because they can successfully catch and throw our flyers!
- We Believe in Giving Back
Here at Activ Life we believe that everyone deserves to be happy.
- That’s why we proudly support youth opportunity centers as well as other organizations.
- You can feel good knowing that you are supporting a good cause to help others find greater joy and happiness in their lives.
- You will love playing with them on a sandy beach or making epic catches as you dive into the water!
- These lightweight toys will make a great addition to bring on your next water adventure to the pool, ocean or lake!
- As seen on all the major news networks:
Our famous Activ Flyers have proudly made the news for their innovative design and the hours of enjoyment they are providing to families!
- Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love Activ Flyers too!
- You kids will enjoy hours of fun playing catch, ring toss or whatever games they create with their own imagination.
- The open center in our flyers helps them straighten out in flight.
- We proudly manufacture our Activ Flyers right here in the beautiful USA.
- Regular frisbees take some practice before getting it right but my 4 & 7-year-olds were able to throw these pretty far right off the bat.
- The go a pretty decent distance but no so far that you are exhausted to fetch them.
- The young kids are afraid to catch them but my 14-year-old found them much easier to catch than a regular frisbee because they are open in the center.
- The open center also makes a big difference when you bring these to the beach since they don’t hold sand or water.
- Since they are pretty lightweight plastic, they don’t hurt too bad if they hit you.
- Someone else at the beach warned us as we played frisbee that they had lost theirs in the ocean.
- We even started a new game where we threw it into the surf and then tried to be the first one to find where it washed up.
- I would recommend these for any type of frisbee play but especially if you are taking them on a water vacation.
- My daughter is 6 years old and has vision problems so when we’re able to throw the frisbee around her arm she gets so excited and happy that she finally caught one!
- She doesn’t have good luck at all with the frisbee’s without the hole in the middle and gets very frustrated.
- Thank you for such a great product and I’m always happy to buy something made in the U.S.A!!
- I purchased these for my Grandkids when they visit ages 9-13-18.
- They both absolutely loved them and played with them a lot.
- I visit my granddaughters every 2 months, as they live in LA and I live in FL.
- I always have presents for them every day that I am with them.
- I gave them presents that cost more, but they enjoyed these Frisbees more.
- My 3-year-old granddaughter has a little trouble figuring out how to throw it at first, but within 10 minutes she had it down pat and was very proud of herself.
- In short, the customer service was an amazing experience and they earned a future long term customer.
- Got a pair of frisbees for my young boys due to the claims its ease to play with young kids and the toy’s light weight safety.
- Received a “welcome” email from the company shortly after receiving the toys.
- One of the frisbees cracked within less then a week of my boys playing with them.
- I responded to the email stating my disappointment that a toy advertised for young kids broke so quickly.
- Frisbees themselves worked as advertised and were probably priced a bit high but it afforded them to be a customer centric company.
- I wondered if, but hoped that, this little Frisbee truly could fly straighter than the average Frisbee disc.
- I took it out on the Frisbee golf course on a breezy day.
- I can declare that it truly does fly straighter than most Frisbees.
- I am delighted because I bought this for my 4 year old grandson.
- He is actually quite good at throwing a Frisbee but this will give him even more success.
- It is too light to keep up the momentum.) I will add that due to a shoulder injury I hadn’t thrown a Frisbee all summer, but the lightness of this ring allowed me to throw repeatedly for several hours.
- I did throw my husband’s “putter” golf disc once, the weight of that disc did cause my shoulder pain to flare) (the ring does not drop into the “hole” for disc golf.
- They tracked straight, and simply jumped or dipped as the wind hit, making it pretty fun to attempt to track/catch.
- Much lighter than standard frisbees and heavy Aerobies, making them safer to use with beginners …
- They played with them for about 15 minutes before they both broke!
- Teaching younger people to throw and catch is easy with these, no pain if there is a bonk.