April 23, 2018
Hub Front End DH3N30 M11x13mm Left With Seal Y2ZW98020
Shimano Nexus front hub end DH3N30 (M11x13mm)
left with seal.
– Compatible with: DH2N30, DH3N30
DT Swiss 12 x 100mm Thru Axle End Caps, Fits 350 15 x 100mm Front Hubs
1 Pair MTB Quick Release Bicycle Hub, Road Mountain Bike Front & Rear Axle Hollow Shaft Set with Standard Spacing
- Usually the axels fit 20″ 22″ 24″ 26″ 28″ bike, work on a 6 7 8 speed road bike
- I couldn’t use the cones that came with it because they were a different thickness than the stock ones I removed making them in compatible with my hub and fork.
- Swapped in the original cones (and jam nuts) and not surprisingly the length was spot on.
- I was under the impression that solid axles have SAE threading that is not the same as these metric hollow axles, so I expected my original cones and locknuts would not fit on the new axles.
- This was not the case, and the original cones and locknuts had the same thread size and pitch.
- This was good being that the provided cones were not compatible with my hubs.
- This was a perfect solution, and the conversion took only about 45 minutes.
- I had to replace a bent rear skewer on my 16 year old Raleigh.
- These were affordable and simple enough for me to put them on, be satisfied with the weight savings, and forget about them.
- I’ve put about 100 miles on it and have 0 issues thus far.
- The parts are of fair quality, but I broke one of the springs trying to install this.
- I do recommend this item and, it makes life easier if you need to constantly take your rims off.
- They come a little small though for the front wheel/axel.
- Replaced it with this and my bike has been working well.
- Unable to use for that reason and had to purchase elsewhere.