April 13, 2018
Aluminum Rear Wheel 28″ With Cone-shaped Silver Aluminum Hub
Currently available at SAIKO
– circle from the hub under the freewheel
– ball bearings
– the length of the wheel axes 18 cm
– Diameter of the axis 9 mm
The width of the envelope:
– external: 25 mm
– Inside: 19 mm
Height of the collar approximately 30 mm
Brand: Stars Circle
Lumintrail Adjustable Rear Mount Bike Kickstand Aluminum Alloy Non-Slip Bicycle Side Stand fits 24” 26” 28” 700c
- Adjust the kickstand to rest at any angle without tools, anytime, anywhere.
- A wide reinforced plastic foot with a non-slip sole prevents slipping on wet surfaces or sinking in the mud.
- Easy to install, the kickstand adjusts to fit regular and oval bike chain stays up to 23mm while plastic grips inside the clamp protect your bike frame from damage.
- Side stand is designed to fit most lightweight, midweight and cruiser bicycle sizes 24”- 28”.
- This was after I bought 2 other kickstands that wouldn’t fit on my Diamondback due to the tubing being a little large.
- I was afraid the adjustable length part would be weak but it’s totally solid.
- I really like the rubber/plastic gasket that comes with it that keeps the kickstand from scraping your paint.
- I’ll definitely be checking out Lumintrail in the future for other bike accessories!
- It easily extends to different lengths and was easy to install.
- I did have to adjust the foot up the whole way, however.
- Easy to install, put it on my old Univega touring bike.
Lumintrail Rear Mount Bicycle Kickstand Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Bike Stand fits 24″-28″
- ANY ANGLE STANCE – Adjustable design makes parking easier.
- Mounting securely on the seat and chain stays, it features an easy push button latch design to adjust the length of the kickstand and allow for on the go adaptability.
- Adjust the kickstand to rest at any any angle without tools, anytime, anywhere.
- Made of strong aluminum alloy, the kickstand is easy to install and designed to fit most lightweight, midweight and cruiser bicycles 24” to 28”.
- I put it on a 2015 Kona Dew with a Ibera rack,bag and panniers and it holds the bike up well when there loaded up.
- I couldn’t get this to fit because the disc brake got in the way.
- It does fit my Trek bike and once installed, the kickstand works great.
- It holds up my 65 lb electric recumbent like it’s not doing any work at all.
- I would have bought this thing a long time ago had I known it existed.
- I like that it attaches near the back wheel instead of near the crank so I can roll it backwards out of the garage without raising the kickstand and it won’t get hung up on the pedals.
- Instead, they lean their bikes on trees or lampposts and they fall over.
- Or they lay their bike on the ground and someone steps on it.
- I put this kickstand on a fat bike and it’s great — very stable and out of the way.
- She can adjust to how far upright or leaning on the bike for her liking.
- Fast shipping and vendor reached out to verify my satisfaction.
- Great that you can adjust the length for optimal bike stance.