April 23, 2018
Handlebars 125 Mm Red-black
Extraordinary comfortable grips with a special, extended shape.
This shape provides your hand with extra support and wrist rests. Made of Kraton rubber with two hardnesses, it optimally reduces vibrations.
Adhere well and does not crease on the steering wheel. Perfect for everyone who gets their hands when riding.
– Length-125 mm
– Color: red-black
Youzpin 2Pcs Adjustable 360 Dgree Rotating Mountain Road Bike Safty Rear View Mirror, Flexibility Bicycle Handlebar Rearview Mirror Cycling Wide Angle Handlebar End Rear Back View Aluminum
- Large lens to increase the safety index
Plug & play-easy to install and use.
YBIKE GLX Pro Scooter, Black/Purple, 12cm
- With its modern 3 wheel Lean-and-Steer design, the GLX PRO is the best option for older and more skilled riders.
- A great way for kids to get fresh air gliding over pavement enjoying a fun and wholesome outdoor activity!
- As riders develop better coordination, endurance, and overall strength, the YBIKE GLX PRO grows with them.
- Kids will enjoy the exciting built-in features for a fast and smooth ride!
- Scooter for kids recommended for ages 5 and up, with a 110 lbs.
- Equipped with high-quality materials: aluminum handlebar, injected molded plastic body, and rubber grips.
- The YBIKE GLX PRO is available in Black/Purple, Black/Red, Blue, Green, Pink.
- I bought my (then 2 1/2 year old) son the YBike Glider (smaller version of this) last year for Christmas, and he loves it.
- He is still constantly riding that thing even a year later!
- Since we loved it so much, we decided to buy the big kid version for my 6 year old daughter.
- Great quality/build, smooth ride, and is a fast and thrilling ride!
- They can ride on those things just as fast as I can run (at pretty much full speed).
- This is not a scooter for babies (people might think so because of the three wheels)…
- It is just as fast as the two wheel scooters, but has the bonus of a little extra stability.
- Also, if you have a younger kid and are deciding between this scooter and the smaller version, go with this one.
- The lowest setting on this scooter is the same height as the non adjustable version for younger kids.
- The idea of moving on to a 2-wheel was freaking her out.
- Found this one and bought for her birthday (just turned 8).
- Seems sturdy, she mastered turning & stopping quickly.
- They are one of the first picks when friends come over.
- Quick assembly, just pull the parts out of the box, insert the steering post into the scooter base until you hear it click.
- You then can raise the handle bars to preset heights by pressing on the button on the side of the post.
- After investigating the wheel bearing on one side has play in it.
- It is tightened down and everything is assembled properly but it wiggles slightly.
- We are quite disappointed as we really loved this scooter.
- Also I didn’t realize it but there is a brake on the bake which is a nice touch.
- The front wheels are taller than most which is nice for going over cracks.
- The handle bar raises easily and it can endure some tough handling.
- We’re quite satisfied with it, the height is adjustable, the scooter is very steady, it can go smoothly at quite a high speed.
- The only shortcoming is it’s a bit heavy for a 5-y-old to carry when he encounters any staircase to pass, but I guess it’s a trade off to bear the max 50kg weight.
- The 2 wheels in the front provides extra stability to make things much easier.
- I bought this for my 5 year old grandaughter and she loves it.