April 23, 2018
Grease With Increased Adhesion 400 Ml Aerosol
Expand-resistant grease resistant to difficult conditions. It is characterized by unusual adhesion and long-lasting lubrication effect. It is transparent, does not contain silicone, displaces water, has high penetration ability and works anti-corrosive. It is resistant to weak acids, alkalis and salt water. Temperature range -25 ° C to-180 ° C
– Kola zebate
– Drive cords (compatible with O-Ring and X-Ring seals)
– Maintenance of passenger cars and trucks
– Construction machinery
– Window fittings
– Steel ropes
DuPont Teflon Silicone Lubricant
- This silicone-rich formula is a great all-purpose lubricant around the home, shop and worksite.
- Use on treadmills, sliding parts, windows, doors, rubber door gaskets and much more.
- Formulated with Teflon fluoropolymer to outperform other Silicone Sprays in terms of longer lubricant life, enhanced wear protection, better high and low temperature range and increased resistance to water.
- I originally bought it to free up the hand mechanism on a baby gate, but I have used it on everything that we have had issues lubing.
- We have a patio sliding glass door that is old and grimy.
- Despite cleaning it and using petroleum lubricants, it barely opens without a lot of force.
- I applied the Teflon silicone on the track and the guide and two days later it opened with ease.
- We are planning on using it on our minivan’s automatic door tracks which are now gummed up with grime from the kids and nature.
- I had just been mountain biking on some insanely wet, muddy, mucky trails and had run out of the grossly overpriced chain and gear lube from White Lightning.
- Desperate to get my bike clean, dry and oiled, I used the Dupont Teflon/Silicone lube on my chain and derailleur and guess what, it was a HUGE improvement over the White Lightning products.
- As soon as I started to crank up the resistance on the bike, it started to squeal.
- I knew the issue was the friction pads were chattering, so I contacted the manufacturer of the bike.
- I sprayed each side of the wheel lightly and immediately there was no more squeal!
- I even use it on the steel blades & plastic exit chute of my snow thrower.
- Also works great on the surface of my table saw & even on the blade itself.
- Safe on aluminum parts & doesnt get gunky or attract dirt like many other lubes.
- I searched on youtube and found out that i can either re-grease the fork or simply putting some silicone lube on the stanchion for making it last longer.
- Since it just has been a month, I’ve bought this oil and been using it once a week.
- Of course, i used it to every key hole at home and everything is so much smoother.
- I used it on a slide away hidden door that kept coming off it’s track.
- I’d recommend this product to anyone who had a door that uses plastic rollers.
- Had a squeaky dash in my pickup, sprayed some of this along a seam, squeak gone for months.