April 23, 2018
Gear Mechanism Axle With A Bow (Wigry-Jubilat)
Sometimes, seemingly small parts of the bicycle can affect the overall functioning of the vehicle.
An example may be the root of the mechanism axis.
One of the most interesting proposals of this type is the product of the Romet brand, which is distinguished by excellent strength.
This model will work in many variants of cycling.
Outer diameter: 30 mm Internal diameter: 18 mm. Fire: 3 x 2 mm
AusKit Rotational Device, Safest Swing Swivel (30KN) with 2 Carabiners For Web Tree Swing, Rope Clambing Hammock, Swing Setting, Aerial Dance By
- POPULAR FOR ALL KINDS OF RIGGING AND HANGING:Use with Hanging Swings, Chairs, Hammocks, Aerial Silks, Hammock Pod Kids Swing,Outdoor and Indoor Children’s Hammock Chair Nook, Net Spider Web Round Swing,Outdoor Swing N’ Spin,Tree Swing Strap, Saucer Spinner Tree Swing, Swing Strap, or Anywhere You Need Dependable, Smooth Rotation Without Twisting Chains or Ropes.
- GREAT WAY TO UPGRADE YOUR SWING: For Using with Static and Dynamic Ropes Placed Between a Load and Either Rope or Cable, Can Be Rotated 360 degree, and The Rope Does Not Twist Knot.
- FREE GIFT:Snap Hook Set Of Two.Opens and closes smoothly as the spring- loaded gate makes it easy to attach important items to it.Allow quick connect/dis-connect of ropes, chains and straps.Great Children’s Birthday Gift.
- Made from hot forged with large bearings and heat treated, stainless steel axles.
- Super Tire Swings, Disc Swings, Web Swings, Chair Swings or Hammock Swings.Use indoors or outdoors.
- This Safety Rotational Device clips can be used with any hanging swing.
- Placed between a load and either rope or cable, the twister avoids severe rope twisting while the load turns.
- Rotation is an important part of many therapy activities, our safety rotational device features a solid aluminum body with smooth roller bearings for free rotation.
- This Heavy-Duty Indoor Swing Mount is the Ideal Way To Upgrade Your Swing by Turning It Into a Super-Smooth Spinning Machine.
- Due to the stainless steel ball bearing, the swivel offers smooth and frictionless rotation.
- The triangular shape keeps the rope from sliding, or shifting under varied loads.
- With stainless steel ball bearing and hot forged aluminum, climbing carabiner can easily handle various environments.
- The bearing action is ridiculously smooth, even with 100# hanging from it.
- I was concerned about the size of the carabiners, but they were perfect.
- It is high strength but it still swivels as smooth as silk.
- Though the weight rating of the swivel is clearly marked, the load capacity of the two carabiners it comes with is somewhat ambiguous.
- For me the carabiners are a nice bonus anyways, the swivel is what I needed and is worth the price by itself.
- The package was originally lost and this was supposed to be an XMAS gift but the seller sent us a replacement right away.
- Sucks it was late but during the holidays this is sometimes expected when ordering things online.
- If you need a spinny thing, this one is the one for you!
- The kids love to be spun in the swing and this allows it to happen smoothly without worrying about wear-n-tear on the ropes repeatedly twisted around together.
- The previous two tree swing ropes broke from the force so we were hoping this device would alleviate the problem we were having with rotational tension on the rope.
- It rotates very freely allowing the kids to enjoy their swing.
- I was worried about the cost, but totally worth it at this point.
- Been using it for 1 month on spider web tree swing along with nylon flat slings and the result is great.
- Swivel works fantastic & the grandkids loves how fast they can spin .
DuPont Teflon White Lithium Grease
- BUT, you have to remove the strange cap to reveal the nozzle wjich can accept the straw.
- The directions on the cap are barely legible and slightly unusual.
- What you have to do is squeeze the cap on either side where it is roughed up alittle and the pull for all your worth.
- The cap itself is so complicated that I think that at one time it worked differently.
- I wanted a heavy duty grease that can handle a work load haha.
- Well, after a few days it makes a little bit of sounds, but nothing like the horrible banshee wail it used to do.
- I also replaced the wheels and the opener with a super quiet direct drive.
- I wish there was a way to apply it that was more controlled and not so messy as through the little spray straw that comes with it.