April 23, 2018
Gear Hook For Aluminum Frames GW-5C
Generic MTB Bicycle Parts Transmission/road Bike Frame Tail Hook Lug Pull Hook Cycling Road Bicycle Frame Gear Rear Derailleur Hanger Dropout Frame Tail Silver With Screw
- Mountain road cycling accessories; After getting the tail hook; Lifting lugs; After getting the connector; 2 price of the product, the product with screw, free postage.
GearLight LED Lantern with Magnetic Base [2 PACK] – Battery Powered and Operated Camping Lanterns with Hanging Hook – Best Outdoor, Indoor, Hurricane, Emergency Light, Tent Lamp
- Powerful new COB LED design gives off more light than the standard 30 LED lantern.
- A single set of 3 AA batteries can provide up to 12 hours of continuous brightness.
- The collapsible design allows you to adjust for the right amount of light and it conveniently folds up for easy storage.
- WEATHER RESISTANT & DURABLE – Built for rough handling, this lantern can survive accidental drops and perform reliably in all weather conditions.
- Suitable for outdoors, indoors, emergencies (hurricane), camping, fishing, or even taking the kids out trick-or-treating.
- MAGNETIC BASE AND HOOK – Create overhead lighting by effortlessly attaching it to toolboxes, car hoods, metal frames, BBQs, canopy, and more.
- Fold away handles and hooks allow you to hang and carry it just about anywhere at any angle.
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE, INCLUDES 2 LANTERNS – Same “military” tactical lantern as seen on TV, but at a fraction of the price!
- It gives off 360° of high lumen brightness making dog walking, hiking, hunting, backpacking, and exploring a breeze.
- Use it to easily light up a tabletop, tree house, or campground.
- The lamp’s lightweight, small, and collapsible design also makes it easy to store in your cabin, out house, home, RV, truck, glove compartment, cabinet, backpack, camping gear, or survival kit.
- The all-season tough body allows it to function in rain or snow.
- You can count on it during natural disasters, storms, power outages, earthquakes, and roadside emergencies.
- With the ability to stand, hang, suspend, and attach to almost anything, this lantern is a better option than a flashlight when you need your hands free or overhead lighting.
- Quickly light up your surroundings at night, in the wilderness, on the trail, at the beach, or during a picnic.
- Decorate your backyard or a garden party with one of the brightest and most rugged lanterns around!
- We offer an extended one-year hassle-free return policy on all purchases made through our authorized reseller MIDirect.
- Took these on a kayak trip with primitive camping, and these can light up the woods great at night.
- Need to replace them though, as my buddy insisted on keeping one, and my kid claimed the other.
- Can be hung, set on a surface, and has magnets in the bottom.
- Don’t know about battery use, haven’t had to replace them yet (4 months).
- I bought these for power outages in case of any such storms in my area,these are nice in areas such as camping,hiking,campers,and auto for emergency uses, changing a flat tire on the road or elswhere at night has always been a hassle holding a hand flashlight,these will illminate that problem by placing the lantern on the vehicle above your work place with the magnetic base or under the hood,they are compact in size to store any place in any type of vehicle.
- I would reccommened this product to anyone in need of an emergency lantern .
- These lamps are very compact, portable and the LED bars are very bright.
- You can manage the amount of light you want by pulling the bar up or down.
- The magnets at the bottom are strong but I have issues getting the hook out, although my daughters doesn’t (might be my big fingers).
- I think this is a great deal for the price and I haven’t had any issues with these lamps using them daily for almost a month now.
- When we received them, one had a broken connector which kept it from turning off, without removing the batteries.
- We emailed Gearlight (there’s a warranty card inside the box with the contact info.) the same day as delivery and received a reply back within a couple hours.
- They made everything right and we received a replacement within a few days at no cost to us.
- As for the product, when we tried them out they were really bright.
- Solid construction, and yes, the magnets are very strong (I actually stuck it to the side of my refrigerator to see if it would move, and it did not!)..
- Had one just stop working after only being used about twice in 2 months.
- Review Update: While you may not be able to run these lanterns over with a car (made of plastic not metal), they do provide a lot of light on 3 AAA batteries and have great magnets for positioning them wherever needed.
- I must say the company also provides exceptional customer service, as they sent me a set of replacement lanterns once they heard of the issues I had experienced!
- We do not camp but we do loose power on a regular basis.
- We were looking for something reliable to have when the power went off.
- Last night was the first time these lanterns came to the rescue.
- Product looks well made and I do feel it will last a long time.
- Normal batteries, magnetic base, and handles to hang it.
- I had batteries for one lantern, how ever I have to shake for it to turn on.
- I tested it in the pitch black garage and I was able to very well.