April 23, 2018
Front Lamp PANTHER 1300 Lm
The Panther front bike lamp by MacTronic is characterized by very high glossing power (1300 lumen)
and resistance to weather conditions. Very battery allows you to work for 12 hours with 200 lumen light (15% mode)
and 2.5 hours with maximum power.
The battery of the cover is a rubber coating.
The lamp ideally suited to the night driving in the field, a powerful stream of light illuminates any terrain infertility.
The set also includes a battery and charger, and a bicycle attachment.
Light Source-2 by CreeZ XM-L U2 LED
Power Supply-4 by 18650 4400mAh
Lamp Dimensions-60 x 38 x 48 mm
Lamp weight-96 g
Battery dimensions-38 x 38 x 67 mm
Battery weight-193 g
Shock resistance-2 m
[Upgraded] Bike Wheel Lights – LED Bicycle Spoke Light, USB Rechargeable Bike Light, Programmable Pics Rainproof Rim Accessory, with DIY XuanWheel APP for Night Riding
- The light shines both sides, and is controlled via APP.
- Search “xuanwheel” APP in google play or apple store, then download a galaxy of pictures!
- Click the button on APP to shift from front wheel to back wheel, you can have A PAIR of spokes lighting your bike simultaneously.
- The APP monitors your riding speed, maximum speed and records your journey time and mileage.
- It consists of 96 ultra-bright RGB LEDs, the bright light ensures your bike visible in dark light.
- Easy mounting, and waterproof in all weather conditions.
- It displays clearest image in a speed of 16km/h-60km/h, no problem even when you are riding slowly.
- I’m a member of a professional night ride club, and I tried a lot of spoke lights, both programmable or non programmable.
- I also saw my friend took hours to install Monkey lights and carefully protected the lights from being damaged because they cost him so much money.
- Xuanwheel was recommended by another club member, and he initially didn’t expect too much for the little money spent.
- I don’t want to throw my money to those expensive spoke lights, and if you are also on a budget like me, I highly recommend xuanwheel.
- Getting past the inconvenience of not having an English instruction manual, and the irritation that the one video provided by the company is a rather odd CGI version of a how to assemble video (would it be so hard to film a human being putting this thing together and posting on youtube?)
That being said, the installation was fairly straight forward, the mechanisms to attach the arms to the spokes allows for a good deal of configuring and once set, the construction is solid.
- The battery charges via micro USB and on average I get over 3 hours of light from each charge.
- I’ve ridden through rain, snow and a fair number of puddles, and thus far the device seems water resistant.
- It’s all in Chinese (I assume), but its intuitive enough that you can figure out the basics.
- Overall, I’m pleasantly surprised and happy with the performance of this device, I’m going to purchase a second one for my back wheel so I can have two American flags blazing during my daily commute to work.
- This is not the Halowheel – I’d previously purchased a set of those, and much to my chagrin, they were garbage.
- The product came neatly packaged with all parts in a custom mold, very nicely wrapped USB cable, and even a little screw driver for the magnet.
- It attaches to the wheel very easily, and you just turn it on, and as long as your Bluetooth is enabled on your phone, and the app is downloaded, the bike light is found.
- The app user interface probably needs refinement, but as far as uploading images, and downloading new images, it’s very easy and quick.
- One very cool feature, is you can add your own images, and the app converts the size and color to what the light bar can display.
- I bought the 1-arm variant (S1) and you have to be going pretty fast to be able to see the image.
- I would imagine the 2 arm variant (X1) would be a lot better as far as seeing the image at lower speeds.
- I would recommend spending the extra money and get the X1.
- I really wanted the monkey lights and then I saw the monkey light pros.
- When I saw the price of those I said, “hell nah!” Then I saw the Xuanwheel.
- Looks like monkey light pro but these are better and for a fraction of the cost.
- I picked up two sets of the X1 in order to light up both wheels.
- The directions were ok but watching the instructional video really helps.
- Since these are battery operated and rechargeable, they come with an extra long USB cord so you don’t necessarily have to take them off to charge.
- I love the fact that they are removable and easy to install.
- I ,over the fact that you can upload your own images/gifs and make your down image.
- You can choose one of the designs or one that you make.
- Images have to be simple, but still impressing the other riders.
- We have a bike club that rides once a week in the evening and a few had lights on their wheels and I loved the way it looked riding.
- Primarily though, I bought them for the added visibility they afford at night.
- It was easy to install and all the different options with the lights is amazing as well.
Bike Headlight,FirstRank 1300 Lumens CREE XML-T6 LED 3 Modes Super Bright Rechargeable Waterproof Bike Bicycle Cycling Head Light with Taillight for Outdoor Activities
- It will does take up too much handlebar space and can be used as headlights.
- It is great both for daily hiking and automotive vehicle.
- Three modes: high / low / strobe, high mode ( 1800 lumens) lasts3- 4 hours, low modes (300 lumens) lasts7- 8 hours.
- With a 3 modes of 3 LEDs Taillight and 2 pcs of Valve Light in Blue color.