April 23, 2018
Front Derailleur FDM 310M6 Universal 31.8- 34.9mm Top Swing
– cooperates with 42T / 48T
– shields front indexed change of shifts DUAL SIS
– TOP SWING mount
– cooperates with 8/7 transfers
– cooperates with the Hyperdrive system ensuring precise change of gears even at high load
– two positions of fixing the cable allow the use of a saddle in bicycles with frames with upper or lower guide wire
– adapter allowing mounting the saddle on seat tubes with a diameter of 31.8mm or 34.9mm
Shimano Cycling Deore FD-M590-10 M6 Front Derailleur – 587666
- Shimano is the #1 brand in cycling parts, especially shifters, derailleurs, sprockets, and brakes.
- It probably just needs adjusting, although I’ll need to confirm it.
Shimano XT Dyna-Sys FD-M770 Front Derailleur
- One of the key differences was a move to a tighter chainring spread.
- The FD-M770-10 Deore XT Front Derailleur is made just for its 24/32/42t configuration.
- The low clamp/top swing design makes it a great choice for many full suspension frames with rocker/link pivots, etc mounted on the seat tube.
- It uses Shimano’s Dual Pull lever arm, so it works for top or down tube cable routing.
- Requires zero further adjustment beyond initial new cable stretch.
- The instructions can be a little confusing but stare at them long enough and you’ll figure it out.