December 1, 2018
Front Brake Shimano Claris BR2400
Brakes in road version (BR-2400)
will be based on a two-storey design.
The new SLR (Shimano Linear Response)
system is to guarantee improved modulation of braking force. Brake lever (BL-2400)
designed for straight steering wheels (or for CX use)
will be equipped with change mode technologies. With the help of the switch we will be able to select the V-brake, road (BR-2400) and brake system brake system.
Claris provides easy service.
Group: Claris nakretka 10.5 / 12.5/18 / 27mm R50T2 cladding, CS49 high braking force adjustable position of the brake pad quick release lever for an easy wheel photo with front brake
Shimano Claris Brake Arch BR-2400
- This brake will not fit into the hole, so I would need to drill the hole bigger if I wanted to keep it.
- Both required drilling on my Giordano Libero but what difference now, so much easier for adjusting the brakes from the original.
- I didn’t felt a big difference in braking power as I didn’t upgraded the original handles.
Shimano BR-2400 Claris Caliper Front and Rear Silver Road Bicycle Brakes
- COMPATIBLE WITH STI AND BRAKE LEVERS THAT ARE SUPER SLR ENABLED (DURA-ACE DI2 7970, DURA-ACE 7900, ULTEGRA DI2 6770, ULTEGRA 6700, 105 5 700, AND TIAGRA 4600)..
- The arms on the rear are very short which didn’t fit on my newly purchased specialized langster.
- The calipers are very high quality and have a great feel after installation.
- Replace the pads with the better ones used on D-A/Ultegra/105 and these brakes provide awesome value.