April 18, 2018
Freewheel Balls 1/8″ Pack 144 Pieces
This product should keep the attention of every cyclist.
They are universal balls for the freewheel size 1/8, which works well for many single-loaders. You can buy them on pieces, depending on individual preferences.
The balls are made of steel, which affects their excellent strength.
bicycle running balls Material: Steel
Brand: HN Gdynia
Ball Chain Fishing Swivels Variety Pack – 5 of Each: #6 Size 4 Bead, #6 Size 6 Bead, #10 Size 4 Bead, #10 Size 6 Bead
- Ball Chain fishing swivels are MADE IN THE USA and work so well because they prevent the line from twisting, and they can also send bubbles over the trailing lure to make it look like the lure has come alive.
- The swivel chains are made of stainless steel with round wire end rings (as opposed to flat end rings).
Columbia Survival RailKnife Backpack Tactical Camping Hunting Utility Fixed Blade Stainless Steel Lightweight Bush Craft Knife Multi Position Kydex Sheath
- ULTRA TOUGH 440C: This steel is the gold standard of stainless knife construction.
- Often used for ball bearing manufacture, this steel is super tough and about as stain resistant as it gets.
- MULTIPLE CARRY OPTIONS: Supplied with a custom formed kydex sheath featuring a multi position attachment system enabling either horizontal or vertical carry on the belt or backpack.
- RAZOR SHARP right out of the box, it is literally “Shaving Sharp”.
- The RC 58 tempered Stainless Steel is easy to sharpen buts holds its edge.
- KNIFE SPECIFICATIONSBlade 4 7/8”, Handle 4 ½”, OAL 9 ¼” , Thickness of just over 1/8”.
- But make no mistake, this is a well constructed effective knife that functions just as well as an EDC as a stealth defense knife.
- I was actually able to shave off three days worth of beard growth with it.
- And I did so in relatively comfortable fashion and with results that were comparable to that of a triple headed razor.
- Given that the entire knife is made of 440C high carbon stainless steel it should hold that sharp edge for a long time.
- The blade tip is extremely sharp, especially for a wharncliffe tipped blade.
- The 100% stainless steel construction together with the one piece design leaves nothing to break or fall off.
- I’m sure that you could snap the blade if you used it as a crowbar or a shovel but for normal indoor chores or outdoor activities (fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, etc.) I doubt it would break.
- Obviously, this one piece knife cleans up quick and easy.
- The knife fits snugly into the kydex sheath with a definitive audible and tactile snap as the knife seats into the sheath.
- Unless you have the knife upside down, it’s almost impossible to insert incorrectly.
- Despite the very secure seating inside the sheath, the knife is still easy to withdraw.
- The multipositional kydex sheath allows one to wear the knife either vertically or horizontally on a belt.
- The flat one piece construction makes the knife perfectly suited to being worn stealthily and comfortably in the small of the back from where it can be quickly, easily and silently withdrawn.
- Literally razor sharp on arrival, this blade could easily cut and slice lines, bait and fish all day and for 12 bucks you wont feel bad about getting dirt, chicken liver and fish guts all over it (its stainless steel, so it all comes off anyway).
- The knife is bigger than it looks–the blade itself is only about an inch
smaller than the blade of a buck knife.
- I would not recommend this for EDC as I imagine a 4 inch razor sharp wharncliffe is going to make a police officer uneasy should they see you with it in public.
- Finally it should go without saying that this knife is EXTREMELY SHARP and should be handled very carefully.
- The tip is deceptively sharp, you can draw pictures on pumpkins with this thing.