April 18, 2018
Fittings Made Of M06 Metallic To BRM 975-965-800-765-601-585-535
The pads have metallic claddings, they have high resistance to temperature increase, they are a bit louder than the ones that are made of resin, but they provide long durability and braking force.
The set includes a spring and a mounting pin.
These pads match the following models:
– SHIMANO XTR BR-M975 / BR-M970, BR-M966 / BR-M965,
– DEORE XT BR-M765,
– DEORE LX BR-M585,
– DEORE BR-M535,
– SAINT BR-M800
– SHIMANO HONE BR-M601
Zando Women Tribal Print Bikini African Metallic Swimsuit Two Piece Beachwear Cutout Halter Neck Bathing Suit Swimwear
- I haven’t worn a swimsuit in my adult life because of body image issues.
- I’m going on a cruise, so I’ve committed to finally wearing one for the occasion.
- I suspect that I will receive compliments on its original look.
- The top is holding me in for now, but I don’t know if it will after lots of motion.
- My only complaint is I ordered the green but was sent turquoise.
- The waist band was a little to big but not that noticeable.
- However, apparently a friend of a friend got this who is quite slender and she declared that it was definitely a suit geared toward women with curves.
- I can see it looking great on darker skin because of the gold/aqua.
- Prob my favorite two piece since I can’t wear one pieces because I am so tall.
- I’m about 6 feet and I bought a XL (10-12), I normally wear a size 12 in women’s pants anyway and I’m about a M/L in tops.
- As other posters have noted, the gold of the waistband and strings are more of a metallic orange which I both expected and really liked.
- The cords on the bottoms were not sagging on me nor are they too tight.
- I was initially worried that the strings would cut into my hips in an unflattering way but I don’t think they do, however they are somewhat mobile and roll around a bit with movement.
- Interestingly, the cups of the top have removable padding (which I took out) and mobile cups.
- This means you can adjust the top to your preference if you want more or less cleavage or have wider or narrower-set breasts.
- I’m gonna buy it in a different color love for my next order.
- The cups are as expected way too small for a K cup however the bottoms fit nicely as I sized up.
- It fits well, the bottom is not as snug as I’d like it to be, but it works.
Speerise Adult Shiny Metallic Spandex Mock Turtleneck Dance One Piece Leotard
- Made of polyester/Spandex blend
This information is shown as a guide only and not a guarantee.
- The material is very tight/clingy, but also nice and thick so it’s not see through or anything.
- I am a size 6 and wear small/med usually, so I ordered a LARGE.
- In my excitement to see how it looked, I accidentally put it on BACKWARDS.
- I kept thinking “wow, this is cute but it sure fits weird, almost like they made it backwards”.
- It wasn’t until recalling another’s review that said they needed help zipping it up, when it donned on me why the butt kept riding and the front was bunching a bit.
- I’m including photos of me proudly wearing it INCORRECTLY and then figuring out my mistake and wearing it right.
- So, lesson is, if you don’t have much in the rear, you could pull off wearing this thing backwards and have a whole different look.
- I went a couple sizes up from what I normally wear, as others have suggested.
- One thing I’m picky about: The crotch is a bit wide, so be aware that this may bunch for some body types.
- I am 4′ 10″ and about 115 pounds, bought size small, fit great, sleeves are only a little bit too long on me.
- I can’t imagine this fitting anyone of a normal or tall height well.
- A bit big at the waist, but I’m still glad I ordered up.
- Otherwise, made well, nice fabric , sturdy and super shiny!
- A little snug around the chest and arms and loose around the neck.