April 23, 2018
Fitting For Brake Pads MTB ZEiT Z-770 Black 72 Mm
The inserts for the brake pads are designed for many pads with replaceable Asisa cladding, model Z-420.
– For MTB blocks Asisa Z-709-Z-703, Z-809
– color: black
– Size: 72 mm
– Packed on a blister
Professional Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Bleed Kits for Shimano, Avid, Magura, Hope, Tektro, Hayes, Giant, Formula – Fluid not included
- This is very durable kit that you will be able to use as maintenance rather than only repairing.
- Every parts are in high quality, especially for syringe with metal fittings allows to pull and push at high pressure to extract all the air bubbles out of the hydraulic system.
- I bled my Sram X0 brakeset and it looks like I’ll be able to service other brakes when I eventually swap these out.
- Diagrams included make it clear which fittings are required for different brands.
- My only complaint is that the large syringes do not have a tapered end before entering the tube section.
- As a result, it is extremely difficult to push air bubbles out of the end of the syringe and up the tube before starting your bleed.
- After the first use, the threaded screw adapter snapped off.
- It also does not have the rear fittings for the tektro brakes as stated.
- And this bleed kit made me to have the easiest time I’ve ever had bleeding my Avid brakes.
- Worked with AVID brake system, the springes are easy to use, and looks to have the adapters to fit most types of brakes.
- Everything has been a nice quality from simple air bleeds to full fluid replacement.
- The hose attachment was missing threads and couldn’t be used.
- The syringes and everything needed work perfectly and will work again in the future.
- But just be patient and it will all work out just fine.
- It was not the first time for me to bleed my bike, this kit has everything you need to bleed.