April 23, 2018
Finish Line SPEED CLEAN Extender 500 Ml Aerosol
– Descaler for quick cleaning and degreasing of metal surfaces.
– It displaces water and evaporates quickly without leaving the raid.
– Perfect for cleaning brake discs, saddles and threaded parts.
Brand: Finish line
Finish Line 1-Step Bicycle Chain Cleaner & Lubricant
- As 1-Step flushes out contaminants and old lube, it leaves behind a clean new film of low friction lubricant.
- For cyclists on the go, 1-Step is the perfect choice for maintaining your bicycle’s drivetrain.
- It is also the perfect choice for cyclists new to the bicycle maintenance category and for those who lack the time to focus on optimum chain cleaning and condition-specific lubrication.
- It is formulated with rust and corrosion inhibitors that provide ultimate protection in extreme conditions including coastal salt air.
- Step does not compromise on its ability to reduce pedaling friction over long intervals, often exceeding 100 miles.
- Professional mechanics also use 1-Step to free gummed-up shifters and stiff cables.
- Finish Line’s powerful, yet non-toxic orange peel based degreaser.
- Chain and gear cleaning has never been faster or easier with The Grunge Brush.
- It is formulated with rust and corosion inhibitors that provide ultimate protection in extreme conditions including coastal salt air.
- The winters are especially harsh on the bike with all the ice, water, chemicals, dirt and salt.
- I use White Lightning Wash & Shine to clean the bike including the chain (the amount of grime it picks up in the winter is nasty), then follow up with this lube.
- I have a Kryptonite NY Standard U-lock that was starting to get stuck so I dripped a few drops of this into the shackles and now it opens and closes like it was brand new.
- That said, it is SO MUCH EASIER and saves time if you aren’t going for perfection.
- Pair this with some small brushes and make sure to wipe off al the excess lube.
- After applying the cleaner all grease and sand came off from the chain and cassettes leaving it at brand new condition, then I just applied extra product to leave a protective film.
- This stuff works well on my road bike, with limited exposure to dirt and dust.
- I like how it works, but I sure do wish it lasted longer between uses.
- I am glad I tried it but only recommend it for riding on concrete and tarmac.
- After a few weeks I noticed my chain and gears looked much cleaner with no gunk.
- Couple that with a chain cleaner and brush for hard to reach places and your bike and chain will be in top condition.
- I found my derailleur was shifting better the first time and had gotten used to it being slightly imperfect.
- I just make sure I really wipe up as much of it as I can after cleaning the chain with it.
- Once each week I rise the grit off with water and then spray this stuff on.
- Keeps the squeaks away and the pedals going around smoothly.
- It does tend to drip black sludge off your cogs and chainrings for several hours, though, so be careful about where you store your bike.
- Don’t see the need to use a chain cleaner if I use this regularly.