April 23, 2018
FENWICKS Bicycle Cleaning Fluid 1000ml
Fenwick’s Bike Cleaner is created from a blend of liquid, deep cleaning raw materials that leave flawless, dirt-free surfaces, in contrast to most competing agents made from powdery raw materials that leave deposits on drying.
Safe for you, your bike and the environment. Free of litter and loose substances, it does not contain silicone.
Applied to all parts of the bicycle including carbon-colored carbon wheels, brake discs, delicate anodized parts, etc. Usage method
– Step 1: Spray Fenwicks FS-10 on the bicycle surface
– Step 2: Leave for a few minutes to dissolve dirt
– Step 3: Scrub the brush or sponge
– Step 3: Splach clean water
Bike Chain Cleaner Tool set with Rotating Brushes Bicycle Accessories Bicycle Scrubber kit Cycling Maintenance Washer Scraper Cleaning Tool
- And the bike chain gear cleaner could pick out the dirt inside the bike wheels, the chain brush can deep clean the dirt at every corner of the bike chains.
- With a clamp in the middle of the cleaner, which locks the product together when cleaning.
- Made of high-strength ABS plastic,the cleaner is lightweight and durable.
When finish cleaning, dry the chain and then brush chain oil to avoid it rusts.
- Very easy to install,solid and sturdy!simply attaches to your chain and just hold the handle and rotate the pedal counter clockwise allowing the chain to run through the various brushes, then you will see your chain like new one.
- Next time would be good to have an instruction diagram as to how to replace the brushes and gears after they come out after usage, but it is fairly intuitive how to put them back after they came out after using the cleaner.
- Good for beginners, in less than a minute your chains will be cleaner than when you bought the bike.
- Easy to use, prevents rustiness, and at a reasonable price as well.
- The cleaner is pretty small, doesn’t hold a lot of degreaser, so it dirties quick.
- My mountain bike gears and chains were very dirty and rusted a little.
- You don’t actually need it if you don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- Not like the Park version I remember and much smaller than I thought.
- After you get the top on (which is a little fiddly) it seems to work.