August 3, 2018
Detka Maxxis ULTRALIGHT 26″ X1 9/2 125 Schreader-128g
– Size: 26 inches
– Width: from 1.9 to 2.125
– Thickness of the wall: 0.6mm
– Valve: Car
– Weight: 128 g
Maxxis Ultra Light Bicycle Tube
- I don’t really know what else to say about these tubes.
- I think the best thing that can be said is that they hold air very well.
- Sometimes you get a tube that loses air over every bump in the trail, these don’t seem to suffer that issue.
- It lasted about two months, then it simply exploded when I was inflating it.
- Otherwise it handled really well single XC tracks, including roots, rocks etc.
- Maxxis is toted for making thier durable bike tubes, but this one I received was incredibly shoddy and fragile.
- It tore completely open when I took it out for a test drive.
- I took the wheel off, applied some duct tape the the hole in the inner tube, and tried again.
- Don’t depend on these innertubes or anything else from Maxxis.
- They are lightweight and durable, you can’t ask for much more from a basic, cheap tube.
- After install them, one broke twice in two days even I didn’t ride yet.