April 23, 2018
Derailleur Shimano Tourney 6-row RD-TZ50 GSB With Hook
Precise and reliable rear Shimano RD-TZ50 rear saddle for the hook.
This model is compatible with 6 and 7-row actuators.
Fixing method-for hook
Positioning-for 6 and 7 row actuators
Smallest support for harvest-14T
The largest supported set-28T
Additional information –
– indexed change in SIS translation
– precise and reliable change of shifts
– oblique pantograph
Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger
- Don’t expect Dura Ace at this price (and I didn’t) but it does exactly what I need it to do.
- The long cage looks out of place on an old mid-level road bike, but that’s just me.
- Just make sure you purchase the correct option for your application.
- It is a useful, inexpensive and practical derailleur but with a minute manufacturing defect.
Shimano Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur – RD-TX800-L
- I think they should have just stick with those lines of parts.
- I never installed the part and elected to buy a used XT part for a couple of dollars more.
- I bought this for a legacy road bike because I couldn’t find a 7 speed road bike derailleur that was reasonably priced, it works fine.
- But it does work with the 41T rear cog, so I can drag my new surly bill trailer.
- It shifts smooth as glass and the shimano tourney mega range freewheel 34T does work on this derailleur.
- This one is very difficult to align and get to change gears.