April 23, 2018
Crank Mechanism ALFA 1 38 Z X 170 Mm Aluminum Miranda Black
The company miranda (portugal)
known for the production of parts of very good quality The length of the arm is 170 mm Aluminum mate designed for a conventional chain It can also be used with a mountain chain up to a maximum of eight rear rows Excellent quality and strong construction To-38
New Image Pre-Sized Flextend Skin Barrier with Floating Flange and Tape – Flange: 1 3/4″, Pre-Cut: 1″,…
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge.
- Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
- Product Features: Flextend (extended wear) Skin Barrier: Flextend is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge.
- Do not use Skin Gel Wipes (7917) or other brands of skin preps with Flextend skin barriers.
- Pouch Locking System: The patented locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation.
- Ultra Thin Skin Barrier Construction: Skin barrier is ultra thin in order to provide greater flexibility and moldability to body contours for better fit and comfort.
- Non-Woven Skin Barrier Backing: A porous plastic that is soft and flexible.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable: Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening: The skin barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation.
- Floating Flange: Allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier.
- With Tape Border: Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.
- Color Matching System: To help you select compatible New Image components, every box label is color-coded.
- First, select the proper skin barrier; then select a matching color-coded pouch (“red” skin barrier box label is compatible to “red” pouch box label).