April 23, 2018
Contigo Devon Bicycle Bottle 750 Ml-blue
– AutoSpout® closure-100% leak protection and 100% spill protection. You press-you drink. You click-you close
– Comfortable one hand service
– The perfect bottle for a bike
– Fits most bicycle holders (diameter 7.3 cm, height 23 cm)
– You do not have to bite the mouthpiece or turn your head away from the direction of travel
– Soft, but durable housing allows you to squeeze the liquid to drink or spray face and head
– Ergonomic shape-thanks to the handle on the bottle, you can easily grab the bottle and not slip out of the hand.
– A special mouthpiece protects it from soiling
– Cap and bodyyou can be washed in a dishwasher
– It does not carry and does not retain the odors of liquids
– Made of BPA-free material
– Buying Contigo each time you get a unique product, refined in the smallest details.
Only one press of the button To open the bottle, just press one button that opens the mouthpiece. Drinks easily, quickly quenches thirst. You close the bottle with one hand, hiding it under the cover of the mouthpiece. 100% sealed closure and 100% protection against dirt.
Thanks to the straw, it is comfortable to drink without tilting, for example when riding a bicycle or car. Perfect for long training.
Hygiene is important-mugs are easy to wash.
This goal has been designed by designers from the beginning. No recesses, no closed spaces, no loose parts that can be lost.
Simply unscrew the nut and wash under running water or put in the dishwasher.
Dimensions-23 x 6.5
Contigo 22 oz Devon Autospout Double Wall Water Bottle
- You either squeeze the bottle, which is not so easy, or you need to suck the water.
- Also do not expect too much in terms of keeping the drink cold.
- My girls take them to school every day and they’ve stood the test of time and have lasted for well over a year.
- It’s great to have a water bottle which has a cover for the spout – and it keeps the mouthpiece nice and clean.
- No complaints so far, keeps the liquid cool for couple hours.
- You better work your arms and hands out to drink from this bottle!
Contigo AUTOSEAL Gizmo Sip Kids Water Bottle, 14 oz., Jungle Green All American
- It all began with an idea to eliminate spills with a coffee mug that sealed between sips.
- From there, we engineered a patented technology called Autoseal to deliver on that groundbreaking idea.
- We received such great feedback that we decided to jump in and start to revolutionize the whole beverageware category (travel mugs, water bottles, tumblers, kid’s bottle, etc).
- In 2014, we were acquired by Newell Brands and we continue to develop innovative solutions for everyday needs.
- No matter what mess your child gets into, simply toss the 100% BPA-free water bottle in the top rack of your dishwasher for a good bath- plus, the lid flips open for easy cleaning!
- The lid features a spill-proof valve for ultimate peace of mind.
- Both the lid and the body are top-rack dishwasher safe, and the lid opens completely for an extra squeaky clean (with no separate parts to take apart or misplace).
- We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can and then we back that excellence with the Contigo Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
- Your Contigo kids water bottle is dishwasher safe and not for use in the microwave.
- For complete care and use guides, please see our official website.
- Designed with a child’s curiosity in mind, Gizmo’s transparent lid lets your little one see and be inspired by the inner workings to inspire the engineer in all of us.
- I thought it was great that the kids could drink from it like a normal cup, just with the little extra work of pushing a button.
- I absolutely don’t like the straw cups, as I’ve found they leak & depending on the type of straw, the cup just never gets as clean as it should be.
- Pros of this cup for me are:
Has never leaked for me
Easy for the kids to use
Is similar to drinking from a real cup
The ability unlock the plug for better cleaning of the the mouth area was a HUGE selling point for me.
- Major con I just found after using for a while:
Where the button rod inside the cup is, is protected by a small clear tube.
- I noticed the other day that mold was growing inside the clear tube because when the kids are pushing the button to drink, it’s allowing moisture, and whatever the drink may be to get into that tube.
- When the lid is being washed, in the dishwasher or by hand, there isn’t a good way to get into the tube to clean it out.
- Brown’s bottles & I even tried using that to help clean the stuff out, but no luck.
- My next attempt is going to be to try & soak it in bleach.
- It was easy for her to operate, it didn’t leak and there isn’t a ton of parts to wash.
- Yesterday I was hand washing it and I noticed that soap suds somehow got trapped inside the clear part of the top.
- I couldn’t figure out how and they would not rinse out.
- I’m concerned about my daughter injesting soap and also mold forming inside the top, so we won’t be using it anymore.
- The cup requires that she presses the back of it to open the drinking valve.
- My daughter gets frustrated because no water is coming out.
- My four year old son has no problems using this bottle.
- It has been great for him to take to preschool, in the car, hikes and even around the house!
- I have already ordered another one in a different design!
- I will recommend this product to anyone looking for a fun, stylish and spill-free bottle for their kiddos!
- This is an auto seal sip so it has a button that needs to be held down as you drink it vs the autospout that has a button that pops out a straw.
- I LOVE Contigo and my 4 year old is easily able to use this design but it is too hard for my 18 month olds.
- The robot design is so cute and I love it more in person.
- The handle is made of two pieces, one plastic and one some sort of rubbery material.
- The thick plastic part gets very skinny where it meets the rubber and the rubber goes over the skinny plastic part.
- I tried to glue it back together with super glue made for plastic but it didn’t work.
- This is our school water bottle so it goes to and from school in the water bottle pouch in his backpack and then sits on his desk, not sure how the handle broke.
- The upside is that we wash this int he dishwasher a few times a week and the print hasn’t washed off and it hasn’t warped.
- If the handle hadn’t broken I would have given it five stars.
- I bought one for my 4 year old and one for my 2 year old.
- I was pretty nervous that my 2 year old wouldn’t be able to use it with some of the reviews I read.
- But he caught on after a few min, and hasn’t had any problems!
- They don’t leak which was my biggest reason of purchasing them!
- We’ve had them for 4 months and still haven’t had ANY problems with them leaking.
- I love that the lit has a tab on the underside that makes it so you can clean all the parts, so I don’t even worry about mold!
- I would definitely recommend these water bottles to everyone!
- I really like that they have a lock and you have to press a button to release the water.
- I have only had to buy more to replace ones my at-the-time puppy devoured.
- The one thing the kid’s size is missing is the little clip so you can hook it onto things, which the larger teen and full-sizes have.
- I really like there there’re no straws or pop-up spouts (which tend to absorb odor or mildew).
- I also got the coffee cup insulated version of these and it is just as good.
- I’ve washed these throughout the 2 years I have had them in the dishwasher and they come out in great shape.
- My three year old grandson was frustrated with the sippy cup straw slow delivery, even with the check valve removed.
- My little one is at pre-k and this cup fit the bill for school requirements.
- Just got one for my 3 years old son today and he really likes it.
- It’s very sturdy for him to take to school and his baseball practice with no spills!!