May 15, 2018
Brake Pads V-Brake 70 Mm Pair
This brake pad variant belongs to the "V" product group.
The blocks were made of a functional rubber compound in black, which is characterized by adequate strength.
Thanks to the use of modern solutions, the product is distinguished by very long life-also in terms of obreczy.
– High quality brake pads type "V".
– Made of black, universal rubber blend.
– They are characterized by an optimal ratio of durability to braking force.
– Water-repelling slip-resistant lengthening of the lifetime of the blocks and blisters.
Hotop 2 Pairs V Bike Brake Pads with Hex Nuts and Spacers V Bicycle Brake Blocks Set 70 mm
- The twill water-leaking tanks of v brake pads will provide strong stopping power in most adverse weather conditions.
- Durable and good quality:
The brake pad is made of hard-wearing rubber and metal, durable and non-slip.
- Good performance of abrasive resistant, heat resistant, spoil disposal without hurting the wheel rim, low noise.
These v brake pads are suitable replacement for most v brake bikes, set of v brake pads includes hex nuts and spacers.
- Each pair V brake pads have left and right, please carefully read the text on the brake pads.
- Their arced shape and long dimension ensures that the maximum surface area is exposed to their mating surfaces on the bike’s wheel rim, ensuring maximum stopping power with a minimum of handbrake lever effort.
- The adjustability afforded by the ball & socket design of their pivot washers permits the installer the ultimate luxury of truly precise alignment between these pads and the surfaces they mate to, thereby minimizing “break-in” period.
- I would definitely recommend these brake pads to anyone who is desirous of quality braking components at a most affordable price.
- One had bumps on the pad face that needed to be sanded off to make it flat.
- Two others were a little cupped and also needed sanding.
- Hardware was good enough, but one of the shafts began to strip before I got it tight using a handheld allen wrench.
- Their installed and the bike stops fine, but I’ll spend a little more in the future.
- They really make a difference in the stopping power with the rear brake.
- However, they are not top tier quality in terms of braking power.
Bike Brake Pads Set, Alritz 3 Pairs Road Mountain Bicycle V-Brake Blocks Shoes with Hex Nut and Shims, No Noise No Skid, 70mm
- There are three pairs of brake pads – 3 left brake pads and 3 right brake pads.
- It is embossed on the top of them – front left and front right and with arrows too, telling you which side and which way the brake pads should go.
- The rubber on the brake pads are hard and each brake pad has 1 thick and 1 thin concave washer, 2 convex washers, 1 flat washer and a socket hex nut at the end.
- The brakes work fine and I managed to install them (after watching a few you tube videos) with the included hex wrench.
- I tried everything on a new bike to stop its embarrassing brake sound (front wheel) and it would not go away.
- I even sanded the wheel everyday and it only helped for a few minutes.
- Finally I looked for a no-noise brake pad and bought Alritz.
- I have used it for a few days and more than 20 miles with intensive braking on hilly roads but have not heard any noise.
- They came with all the hardware and even a little Allen wrench for installation.
- Brake pads stop with less effort on the lever and are quiet too.
- Not really sure why they sell them in a 3 pack, haven’t a bike with 3 brakes.
- However, I think it’s 1 set for the rear and 2 for the front as the fronts wear out much quicker than the rear because Physics.
- My daughter likes the blue color on her pink Trek Mountain bike.