September 14, 2018
Brake Pads Shimano BRM770-530-432-T660 Replaceable Linings M70R1 XT
2 Pairs Shimano Brake Pads R55C4 Dura Ace/Ultegra/105 with Fixing Bolts, Factory Number: Y-8L298062
- I have 105 calipers, and old brakes were about 50% gone compared to new.
- No real noticeable improvement from old to new, but function just as well.
- The brakes that I was using before made a terrible racket when stopping and got a lot of metal shavings stuck in them.
- These have far superior stopping power while being much quieter.
- This kit provides two sets and brings the stopping power back up to what it should be.
- I did use the new screws, the old ones were probably fine but they do take a bit of torque over time and could possibly weaken.
- They are quick and easy to slide into the brake carrier.