April 23, 2018
Brake Pads MTB ASISA Z-809L CNC Body Black Light
Brake pads Asisa company in the Z-809L version, CNC machined. Compatible with all "V" type brakes.
– aluminum body
– lining made of rubber mixture
Compatible with-Shimano XTR / Deore XT
Color of the liner-three colors: maroon-black- green
Body color-black and silver
Set-2 pieces per wheel
Other-CNC machined method
Weight of the set-65g (with blister)
Packaging-company blister Asisa
PAMASE Bike Disc Brake Pads for Avid Elixir/ SRAM XX, XO, XXWC/ Shimano Deore / Shimano SLX XT XTR – GH Resin (Semi-Metallic) – Durable & Long-lasting
- ADAPTED FOR DAILY USE – Provide you powerful & safe braking system for extensive up and down hills bicycling, more long-distance trails than general resin ones, recommend usage for cross country, MTB mountain bike city commuter bicycle riding and mountain trial.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Just make sure you clean the rotors before you replace with the new pads.Replacing is easy with no special tools, regular replacement gives you pleasant cycling experience.
- DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied for any reason, just return for a refund of your purchase price.
- The pads immediately eliminated the screeching that constantly occurred when my front brakes where applied; these are quite!
- Of course quiet only matters if the pads also stop my bike.
- I only have a couple of rides on these pads, but so far I’m enjoying them far more than the original BB7 pads.
- My stopping power has improved and I don’t feel any mushiness to which some have alluded.
- I’m riding in FL these days, so I don’t know how these brakes would work flying down a grade at 50 mph, but I think that they would do just fine based on how they brake from 25mph (speculation).
- I could definitely see these brakes having a shortened life vs the sintered metal pads, but for the price and improved performance, they are still a great value.
- I purchased these pads because I lost the spring from the originals and couldn’t pass up the price and the satisfaction guarantee.
- If I experience any issues, I’ll post an update, but initial impressions are that I love these pads!
- When installing these you would consider, that there are two bolts on the side of the bb7 caliber.
- I had to losten then to get the pads to seat correctly, then I tightened them.
- So far, these pads have better braking power than the stock pads.
- I log all my miles, and keep track of the life of all my parts, so I will post updates as these pads wear.
- I have the Sram pads on the front and these Pamase on the rear now.
- These seem every bit as good as the Sram pads do at a great price.
- I feel like they grab just as well as the stock Sram metallic pads do too!
- The one thing I will say is read up and watch videos on how to change them.
- You have to push the piston back in before insalling the new pads.
- I eventually ended up taking the caliper off to push in the piston and install the pads.
- My impression is that they are a little harder that original, and tend to scream during sudden braking.
- I was looking for a more softer pads, but anyway, this works as they should.
- Seem will last for a long time and I am very happy with my purchase Try it .